Chapter 11

When I woke up, I screamed. Chase was sleeping next to me.

He woke up really fast and sat up. "What was that for?! Are you okay?!"

When he met my eyes and rest his head on the bed board.

I screamed "Why are you sleeping next to me?!"

He looked at me and laughed. "I didn't want you to run away." Then he looked at the door.

"Everytime, we get someone." He says "Always runs away when they go to bed. They jump out of the window and run back to their little boyfriends or something. That's what Roxxy did, and a ton of other girls."

He takes a deep breath in. "Coles girlfriend was the first to ever be captured by us. That was the first time I ever did something like that. My Dad did it many times, but when he put me in charge of the whole Assembly, Coles girlfriend was the first."

He clears his throat. "It was really hard." He says still looking at the door. "So I brought Cole afterwards too, like how I'm going to do with you and Jasper, and I killed her. I sucked the life out of her."

Then he looks at me. "She stayed here too just like how you are. She even stayed in this bed. She didn't run away like the others after, she was too scared."

He wipes his face with his hand.

I choke out "Oh. I didn't know-"

He says, still looking at me "You know, you remind me so much like her. And remember this was 100 years ago."

Oh. Well then. I thought it was a year ago or something.

"Really? Why? Cole was as vampire before Jasper right?"

"Yes he was a vampire for over 100 years and he still looks young. And you remind me of her because she had the same attitude you had when you first came here. And she had the same beautiful smile and the perfect white fangs."

"Wait, you never saw me smile before."

He is still looking at me. I feel myself blush.

"Yes I have, ever since Jasper turned you into a vampire, I was watching you." He says. "And Jasper had a huge crush on you. He said he loved you, even thought he only saw you like 2 times."

He laughs to himself.

Chase and I both look at the door really fast, the person knock was very quiet.

"Umm can I come in?" Harris.

Chase looked annoyed "Yes."

Harris opened the door and little. "We have guests. They are in the living room waiting for us."

Chase jumped off the bed really fast. I started to get up, but then he walked over to me a put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm going to go down first, then when I call your name, come down okay?"

I'm sitting on the bed. "Okay."

Harris and Chase both leave. I lay down on the bed and think to myself

If it is them, how come Jasper didn't tell me he was here? Is that even them? Are they going to kill me today?

I put my ear against the door and listen. "Shit I can't hear anything." I say to myself almost in a whisper.

I start thinking of a plan. If they do try and kill me today, I will think of something.

First, I will kick the man who is holding my arms where the sun doesn't shine Then-

"Brooklyn! Come down here please!" Chase yells

My hands are shaking.

I open the door and head downstairs.