l. laufeyson

loki when thor brought up your name days after you were killed on your knees infront of your fiance loki

the day of your death.

you were dragged into the throne room where the grandmaster sat, loki stood nervously next to him. looking at you with sympathetic eyes.
"miss L/N or is that not your name, you've lied to us so much already"the grandmaster said spitefully.
"what was i supposed to do? let you take my best friend away from me! and make him fight to the death with the hulk!" you screamed pulled on your restraints before the guards pushed the back of your knees making you fall.
loki went to step forward but bailed.
the grandmaster walked towards you twirling his melt stick in his hand.
you struggled again.

"i hate to do this to you, i feel like we formed this great bond but this is what happens to traitorous people" he smirked.
"wait i think you should reconsider?!" loki blurted out dashing forward to stand in between the two of you.
"and why would i do that?" the grandmaster laughed stepping around loki to face you again.
your eyes were fixed in death glare.

he pointed his melt stick towards you before pressing it into your chest, the last thing you saw when you died was loki face of despair, the tears rolling down his cheeks, the anger, the screams.

present day.

loki and thor stood in the elevator on the way to carry out their plan.
"we are not doing get help" loki insured.
"Y/N loved get help" thor smiled reliving the memories he had with you in his head.
"she sure did" loki said frowning trying to hold back the tears.
"she only ever spoke loving words about you, since the day you both met" thor smiled, placing his hand on his brothers shoulder. "you were perfect for each other, every mannerism was the same, every idea and you both shared the same smile"

loki smiled widely, you are gone yes but you are with him forever. in his head, his heart and by his side.