I see you

Unknown

I sat back into the lounge chair of the lobby waiting for Mr.Grant to walk-in. A little birdie told me he was coming here to surprise his "little girflfriend" so i made sure to pop up. I had something in store for him. You dont leave me ok ?! 🙃 Not unless i say im done first. He left me high and dry and had em fucked up . I had a private detective follwing him since the day he called hisself walking out on me. I knew all about his perfect little relationship and that bitch he was letting sit in my position. Jst thinking about her had me fuming , that is until i saw my boo walking in. He practically ran into the elevator i rushed behind him and others and stepped in . I saw him sink further back into the elevator . I turned around and laughed to myself pretending i didnt see him. Which is fine , i just wanted to make sure he saw me . I rode the elevator up to the 12th floor and exited off. Feeling accomplished i decided to head to the bar down the street for a celebratory drink . This was just the beginning. 😈

Blake

"Babe , I'd love for you to stay and sex me up all day hut i have to get back to business", i said zipping up my skirt .

"I know i know , i gotta head back to the office myself , ill see you later ? " , he asked adjusting his tie.

"No babe , i told you i was going out with Chazz tonight."

"Oh yeah thats right", he pouted.

" Bae its been forever since we had a girls night, youll be alright", i assured him patting his butt.

"Yeah yeah , just make sure you on your best behavior."

"I will daddy , now give me some lips. "

He leaned in and gave me a peck ."Oh yeah , thats all i get ?"

"Mhmmm", he hummed.

"Bet. Get out my office nigga", i scoffed.

He shot me the deuces and walked off . Oh well , he'll get over it .We spent every night and day together when we weren't at work. I barely spent time with my friends at all and it was long overdue. Ill make it up to him later. I looked at the clock and it seemed as though it barely moved. I was ready to get out of here and head home.

Chris

I walked out of Blake's office and headed to the elevator . I couldnt believe after all that dick i put down she still wanted to go out with her friends. Ehh , its whatever ill just call up my guys to see what they're up to tonight. I got off in the lobby and walked outside to the garage across the street to get in my car. I went to pull the handle on my Porsche Panamera and i saw a note tucked in it. I opened the note and there in neat cursive writing was the words ."I see you " .I turned around and checked out the garage and quickly got in my car . "Who tf is watching me ? ",I thought to my self. I sat back in the seat and suddenly I remembered the hand that creeped in the elevator. This bitch was watching me now ? Wtf . I banged my head on the steering wheel. I had to find her before she found Blake. I dont know what she want or why she's here but im gone find out.

Blake

5:00 had finally came around and i was too ready to get off . Just before I could walk out the office my phone rang . "Ughhhhh.....Hello?!", i answered annoyed.

" Yes , this is Jai Daw , I was calling to set up a meeting with you about your company taking my account", the woman on the other line spoke.

"Ummm ok . Well let me transfer you to my assistant Liz . She usually schedules my meetings. I think I have an opening next week. If you dont mind me asking how did you get my personal line ?"

"Ummm....I was given your number by a former colleague", she said nervously.

"Ok , well here goes Liz", i said transferring her over .

I shook my head as i gathered my stuff together. How in the world did she get my number ? I only been in this position and office for a week and I didn't have many personal clients with my office number because it was a new line. I shook it off not thinking anything of it and rushed out . "Bye Liz", i shouted down the hall. "Bye , Ms.Steele", she replied. I made my way to the lobby and walked to the parking garage across the street . Being he president had its perks , i had my own parking space in the front on the first floor and every Friday a mobile car wash crew came to clean my car on the company's dime. Being that it was Friday my matte black tesla model 3 was sparkling clean.

I got in and started my car heading to upper Manhatten to get home

*Ring Ringggg*

I answered the call over the bluetooth in my car .

"Hello "

"What is hoe , a wassup ", my bestie Chazz sung through the phone.

"Can a playa get in them guts", i sang back .

" hahaha whatchu doing bihhh?"

"Nothing i just got off work about to head home and get ready ."

"Yasss im so ready to get lit and turnt tonight."

"Yeah me too but not too lit , Chris gone lose his shit . "

"Girl chris gone be fine, Coby told me they were going out tonight too."

" oh yeah ?!", i dragged. This nigga did all that tripping just to turn around make plans for tonight . Smh him and coby back in the day were no good together. I mean straight H.O.E.S. That is until me and Chazz go to them.

"Yeah girl so like i said its going down ."

" Ok bih , where are we going."

" Its a surprise!"

"Oh lord", i siad rolling my eyes .

Every surprise Chazz came up with was definitely a surprise indeed . My mind flashbacked to the last surprise she didnt tell me about . We were supposed to be going on a lunch date and instead we were stalking Coby across all 5 boroughs and made miss my whole day of work.

"What you saying oh lord for ? You gone be aight."

" yeah i hope so , but ok girl let me focus on this traffic and ill hit you when i get out the shower to se what you wearing ."

"Ok , love you. Bye"

"Love you too , bye."

I hung up shaking my head i loved that crazy girl to death. We'd been kicking it since middle school and she was my main thang. She was a news anchor for WBGT and my girl was popping. She was like Mary Jane Paul , but younger and without the i can't find a man problems. I couldnt wait for tonight , for some reason i felt like tonight was gonna be one to remember.

Okay , Hi its me the author .
What do you guys think of  Jai ? What do you think her motives are ?
Im excited about writing this and im hoping you guys are excited about reading . Chazz in the MM