In the morning

Blake

The sun glaring through my windows onto my face woke me out of my slumber. My eyes fluttered open and the soreness hit my body like a brick wall. My pussy was throbbing and my legs felt like noodles. Dave's muscular arm was wrapped around my waist and his face was nuzzled into my neck. I tried to sit up ,but his arm locked even tighter on me. I put my head back down and giggled. Last night was crazy as fuck and I definitely wasn't expecting that shit at all. I mean the sexual attraction been there ,but I didn't think we'd , well I'd act on it so early. That was the best sex I've ever had in my life. I didn't even know my pussy could get that wet! He had definitely had the magic stick fuck what 50 cent talking about. And that mouth!? Woooo chile. Even though it was amazing I can't even lie I low-key feel like a hoe. I just met this nigga and here I am popping my pussy on the first date. He probably gonna start treating me like one of his groupie bitches. Does it matter? If I was getting dicked down like this I wouldn't care if he did. Ok let me quit lying. I would definitely feel some type of way ,but the way I gave it up so easily I wouldn't be surprised if he did. My high from last night immediately started to fade and sadness crept in. I didn't want it to go like this. I had no intentions of even entertaining this man a whole 2 days ago and then BOOM he blowing my back out like no tomorrow. I know I've been acting cold as fuck towards him ,but I think I like him. Hell I do like him. He's so easy to talk to , he can be an asshole ,but its sexy. He's sexy.

I slid his arm off of me and quietly wiggled off the bed. I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. A huge hickey was on the side of my neck bright as day. I rubbed it and flinched because it was still tender. I should have told him to chill ,but it felt so damn good. A bitch was like silly putty in his hands. I'll see if I can cover it with some make up when I get out the shower. I turned on the water in my shower and got in. I washed off and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around myself and went to the sink where I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on my lotion and moisturizer then I walked out into my room. I looked and Dave was still sleeping. I took the towel off and walked into my closet to find something to wear. For some reason I feel like I have to pick out my clothes when Im naked. I opened my drawers looking for what underwear and bra I was going to wear today. I bent over looking further in the drawer for my new red bikini underwear I just bought. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed my ass causing me to jump.

"Dave what the fuck is wrong with you? I almost beat your ass", I said turning around to face him.

"Ha , you couldn't whoop my ass if you tried."

I looked him up and down and put my fists up. I totally forgot I was naked and was quickly reminded by the way he looked me up and down.

"Ma unless you want a repeat of last night I really need you to put your clothes on."

He placed his hands on my waist and lifted me onto the island in my closet. He stood in between my legs and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"What if I want a repeat ", I whispered against his lips.

He stepped back kissing my forehead and took a seat in one of my lounge chairs in the closet.

"As much as I'd love to mama I wanna take you out this morning. I freed my schedule while you were in shower. So i'm gonna head home to get ready. I'll be back in about an hour to come get you."

I let out a small sigh of relief. Sure I want some more of that 'magic stick' , but my pussy was still throbbing from that performance he put on last night. I was also relieved that he was taking me out and not treating me like some hoe.

"Ok", I said smiling.

"Please put some clothes on before I change my mind and have you bent over." He was palming his face shaking his head.