Unexpected

Chris

I sat in the bed watching as Blake left out of the room and my body cringed at the last thing she said to me. Jai sent her the pictures of what could possibly be my little girl to her. I'd come clean about Jai and who she was ,but I couldn't bring myself to tell her about the kid. I didn't even want to bring her up until I knew for sure she was mine. I just didn't want it to backfire on me. I needed someone to talk to so i decided to call Coby to see what he think I should do. I dialed his number and it rung a few times and he picked up.

"Ayeeee , wassup bro ? I havent heard from you since I left ", his voice boomed through the speaker.

"Yeah , I know its been pretty hectic at the office and even more crazy jn my personal life."

"I see . So that email with the photos of the little girl that Jai sent.....is she yours?"

"Man she could be. Jai crazy ass pulled up on me at the gym earlier. This stalker bitch was watching a nigga work out and she followed me to the locker room. You know she went to Blake's office ?! I wanted to slap tf out her ass bro."

"Wtf !? She went to her office ? She wanted to get her ass whooped."

"Apparently. She didnt tell Blake about the lil girl , but she did send her an email to. "

"Oh word ? What Blake say?"

"She dont know that Jai sent the pictures. I didnt tell her either."

"That baby look kinda young . Don't tell me you cheated on Blake with this psycho,", he sighed.

"Nah , she said it was an old picture and the little girl is actually 18 months now. 18 motherfucking months. This bitch just now wanna spring this shit on a nigga. I was like why now? She on some wanna be a family type shit. I told her HELL NAW. "

"Damnnnnn , 18 months? She on something. If she is yours you need to get her away from her bro. She not stable. "

"Heard you."

"So when you gone tell Blake ? "

"I dont plan on saying anything until I know for sure she's mine. But if Jai tells her before I know it'll ruin us. "

"Well man , I think you should let her know. Especially since Jai knows how to contact her."

"Yeah man . But have you heard from Chazz? Blake went over there to check on her because she hdnt been returning her calls or texts."

"Nah , I was just about to ask you about her. I spoke to her last night , but that was it . I've been blowing her shit up all day. But let me know what Blake finds out im heading into a meeting. "

"Alright bro. "

I hung up the phone and plopped back into the bed. I looked over at the nightstand at the picture of me and Blake from our 1 year anniversary. We were so happy , hell we still were. I just gotta make sure I keep it that way.

Blake

I had just parked in the parking garage adjacent to Chazz and Coby's building. Something in the pit of my stomach told me something just wasn't right. Me and Chazz talked everyday unless we were busy with work , but even then we would text or send funny posts to each other on instagram. I just couldn't shake this feeling I had , so coming over here was a must. I made my way to the elevator and punched in the floor. My phone dinged and I saw a text from Coby.

Coby👌🏽💯🐐: Hey let me know whats going with Chazz .

Me: Bet 👌🏽