Studio Love

Dave

"I'm not going nowhere though Dave. I want you . Im gone make you forget alllllll about that lil bitch", she said.

"Bitch ? Dont ever in your life disrespect my future wife."

She laughed. "Oh future wife? Ok."

I mugged her up and down. How dare this hoe show up at the studio unannounced after all this time? What she expected a parade or some shit ? I watched as she turned around and walked out the studio. I can't even front though. She was looking good as shit. So many thoughts crossed my mind when I saw her. So many emotions I thought I left behind flooded my brain. Ryan was a distant memory that I hadn't planned on revisiting ever again. Even though I was the cause of the breakup she still broke my heart. A heartbreak I never truly got over either.

"Aye man you good ?", Buda said peeping his head through the door.

"Yeah man. I gotta go holla at Angel real quick."

"Aight."

I walked out of the room and went to the front desk. Angel was sitting there on her phone as usual. Her and Ryan was always cool whenever we were dating. I used to spend alot of time in here before things took off and Ryan would tag alone sometimes. It would be nothing but niggas up here so Ryan bonded with the only female up here. I'm not surprised she let her in ,especially not knowing the details of me and Ryan's relationship.

"Yo Angel." She looked up from her phone.

"Yes David?" I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't there rules in place that doesn't just allow people to crash my session?"

"Yes, and you know that already." She smacked her lips.

"I walked up closer to the desk putting both of my hands on it.

"Well why the fuck did Ryan just walk into my session ? I only put one person on the list for tonight and it for damn sure wasn't her." My voice was rising the angrier I got.

"Well I didn't know things were like that between ya'll. She didn't say any-..."

"Of course she didn't." I interrupted her. "Whether you knew or not you should've came and asked first. Stay off yo damn phone and maybe you can do your job!"

"I know how to do my job DAVID. Now get yo ass out my face." She went back to her phone.

I mushed her face playfully causing her to jump up. She swung trying to hit me ,but I jumped back and she missed.

"Woop gotta be quicker than that!", I said laughing as I jogged back to the room.

Me and Angel had a brother sister relationship so we could play like that. I couldn't be mad at her ,because no one knew that me and Ryan ended on rocky terms but the fam and my boys. The less people that knew I stepped out on her the happier she was. Whenever anyone would ask I'd just say we grew apart. It wasn't entirely a lie because the truth was we were. Before I even cheated on Ryan things between us was unraveling already. Ryan was down with me while I was in school and headed towards a career in basketball. That's when everything was gravy ,but as soon as I got put out she started to switch up. We grew up on the same block with the same struggles. That didn't mean shit to her though she started to talk down on me since she was still in school. I peeped and started to just distance myself. When she noticed she started to encourage me to just transfer and try again. I did ,but I definitely didn't forget how she acted. Soon after the gun charge and basketball going down the drain she flipped completely. I'd call and she'd ignore , go ghost on me for days at a time and I was lonely as fuck. I was going through alot because once ball was no longer an option for me I felt lost. She wasn't there like she was supposed to be so music took her place. She supported me somewhat ,but I think she only showed to see if I had bitches around. One thing  I can't stand is an insecure woman. Once I started to get off the ground a lil bit she turned up on the insecure front. Even though I was still in the wrong cause we were in a relationship I felt like she pushed me into some new pussy.