Breakfast Klubbin

Dave

I smiled and pulled Blake into me closer. Last night was crazy amazing. After we left the park I sped all the way to her crib. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other as we made our way to her apartment. We got in the door ripping our shit off and went round for round throughout the night. It was like the moment she said yes to being my woman this buzz of electricity hovered over my skin. I looked over at the clock on her nightstand. It was 8:30 AM. I can't even believe I woke up this early seeing as though we had such a long night. I let out a long sigh and looked at her sleeping face. She was so beautiful laying there without a care in the world. I reached over and lifted the covers slightly to peek at her naked body. A part of me should feel like a perv ,but she my woman so it's my body. Her perfectly smooth skin dipped and rose with her curves. She didn't have a lick of body hair. Anywhere. I glided my hands over her body as she slightly shifted in her sleep. I wanted so bad to wake her up and give her the business ,but I know my baby is mad tired. I shifted sliding  out the bed from underneath her soft body. I might as well try to make my baby breakfast.

I headed towards the bathroom and turned on the shower. Grabbing a face towel and a dry towel I walked back over to the shower. I checked the water temperature and stepped in. I looked around only seeing girly perfumed scented soaps. I shook my head knowing damn well I should've packed a bag. I looked again and saw a bar of Dove unscented soap.

"Thank Allah", i whispered to myself.

I lathered up the towel and bathed myself. I started to sing to myself since it was just me in here. I don't have an ounce of singing ability in me ,but everyone sounds good in the shower. I only sing around myself cause I don't need anyone telling me that I sound like a dying animal.

"HeARddddd aBoooUutt My PaST ThINgS I uSeD to Do , THe giRLS tHaT diDN't LasT.....", I sang. "DOn't LIstEn to WhAT peOpLe SaY ThEY DoN't KnO--- , AHHHHH what the fuck ,Blake chill don't scare me like that." I jumped and turned around to see an extremely red in the face Blake laughing at the top of her lungs.

"Oh it's funny? You almost gave a nigga a heart attack or sumn." I smacked my lips and turned back towards the water.

"Baaaaabe don't act like that! I just couldn't resist scaring you. I thought somebody was dying then I realized it was your horrific singing skills. It was cute", she said through small giggles.

"Oh it was cute? Ima show you cute."

I reached out and pulled her into me.

"Ahhhh! Be careful babe I don't wanna fall!", she shouted gripping me tighter.

"You think I'd ever let you fall? "

I didn't bother giving her time to reply as I quickly covered her mouth with mine. Morning breath didn't even seem to exist with her. She tasted just as sweet as she did last night. I pulled back looking her over as she stepped under the shower head allowing the water to drench her hair and continuously cascade down her lush caramel body. I wanted so bad to pick her up and push her against the wall ,but breakfast has to be made or attempted to be made on my accord.

"I'm gonna step out ma, ima try to whip us up some breakfast."

"OKAYYYYYY! Look at you. I gotta maaaaaaan i gotta maaaaaaaan", she sang while attempting to do the cabbage patch.

I laughed and stepped out of the shower grabbing the dry towel I pulled out of her linen closet. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked up to the sink seeing the toothbrush I used the last time I was here and brushed my teeth. Seeing as I've stayed over here a few times I should've left some items over here. I didn't wanna come off too strong though ,but now that we official I'm definitely dropping some clothes off here. I'm sure Myrve's ass is tired of sending my shit over here every time I stay. Speaking of let me send him a text right now letting his ass know I need some gear sent over here asap. I finished my hygiene routine and stepped out with the towel still around my waist. I made my way to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what they to cook. I pulled out a carton of eggs, milk, butter, and canadian bacon. I set it on the counter and looked in her pantry for the bread. I grabbed the loaf as set it on the counter. I walked over to the island and squatted down looking through the cabinets for the pots and pans. I finally found the right cabinet and pulled out a large skillet and a cookie sheet. I wasn't a 100% sure about what to do next. I closed my eyes trying to envision my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.