Exposure

Bri

I waved goodbye to Blake as she pulled off from the front of the hotel. Dinner was nice ,but Im upset my baby got sick. I told her not to eat that raw shit but she dont listen. She text me earlier and told me she made it safely. I was about to walk in the hotel when I decided to get her some medicine since there was a Walgreens down block. I decided to just walk since it was a short distance. I buttoned up my coat and took off towards the store. I stared up at the buildings surrounding me and exhaled. I loved living in L.A. ,but I wouldn't mind living in New York. If me and Ryan can get it together maybe we could relocate here. Im sure she'd love to see her family more and I wouldn't mind being closer to my girls. I was broken out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"Oh my god! Im so sorry I wasnt looking are you okay ?", the familiar voice said.

I shook my head and felt two hands lifting me back up to my feet. I looked up and saw the guy from the other night holding me against him.

"Uhhh, thanks." I pushed off of him and tried to go around him. Unfortunately he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Briawna wait a minute." He had a smile on his face.

He was so beautiful. I know he's a man ,but he is. His beautiful pearly whites flashed at me making my knees buckle. At the moment all I could see was the image of him naked standing in front of me that morning. The ripples of muscles aligning his chocolate body.

"I'm really glad I ran into you. I mean not the knocking you down part ,but you know. That night was really a blur and I know you dont remember our conversation , so I want a do over if thats cool? Like a real date?" He scratched his head.

"Uhh my girlfriend flew into town so I uhh..."

"Oh. Its cool", he said interrupting me, "but take my number just in case." He looked at me waiting.

"I dont think-" I started.

"Please , it wont hurt. And you never know." He shrugged.

"Ok." I pulled out my phone and opened my contacts. I looked up at him and he had that same sexy smile plastered on his face.

"Oh uhh its (212) 555-3647."

"Ok. Im umm really embarrassed to say this ,but I cant remember your name." I blushed.

"Hahaha, its good. Its Adaris."

"Adariiiiiiiis!" , an identical replica chocolate God yelled from behind him.

I eyed him curiously. This is apparently the one who was...well has been occupying Kierra. Yeah, her ass been wrapped around him since that night. I can't blame her . He's just as fine as his brother. Normally one twin looks better than the other , but this isn't the case with these two. He ran up from the distance and caught up

"Yo , man I lost you. I had to get that whipped cream for later on with ki-" he stopped and turned to me.

"Whoa wassup Bri? Nice to see you sober." He extended his hand for me to shake.

I shook it and turned back to Adaris.

"I gotta go", I told him.

"Alright. Use that number ! ", he yelled as I walked off.

I put my hand up and waved lightly not bothering to turn around. I walked up the block and headed into the store. I decided to text Ryan to see what she needed since I didn't know what kind of stomach aching she was having.

Me: Hey baby . Im at Walgreens what kind of stomach ache are you having? Im gonna give you some medicine.

RyeBaby🤪😍😘🤩: Just cramps. Maybe some Midol babe.