Love?

Dave

"Last night got me fucked up I ain't gone lie", I said to Mayno and Drew.

We were sitting in my 'Man Cave' that I just had fully furnished. The basement of my Harlem brownstone was just going to waste and we needed a place to just smoke and chill so I decided to turn it into a man cave. Drew just got back in town from his "hoe-cation" in Miami. That nigga was always going somewhere new just to fuck with hoes. He says he needs more variety so every now and then he goes somewhere different to try the women. I swear this nigga think he a global Hugh Hefner.

"Damn the pussy was that good ? Let me try it", Drew said rubbing his hands together.

My jaw clenched and my fist balled up.

"Whoaaa nigga that's that nigga future baby mama you better chill", Mayno chuckled.

"Oh my bad , my bad. I only been gone 2 weeks and boys out here finding wifeys and shit." Drew threw his hands up in surrender.

"I wasn't even expecting all this. I really just wanted to hit ,but she got some kind of hold on a nigga. That pussy shoot out sunshine nigga aint no way I'm giving it up."

We all burst out in laughter at the Harlem Nights reference.

"Do she got a sister? Cause Im tryna see what that be like", Mayno asked.

"I don't know we didn't get to talk to much about her family. Speaking of family nigga I don't appreciate the way you tryna put yo wack ass game on my lil cousin."

"Ya lil cousin ain't so little no more.", said Drew butting in.

"What the fuck you say nigga?" I was practically in his face about to hit his ass.

"Chill nigga I'm just saying", he shrugged. I went back to my seat to pull out an L. I definitely needed to smoke cause these niggas was pushing it.

"I saw her when I went to your Manhatten crib. I thought you was there because the lights were on. She came to the door and I was like damn who you? She was like its me Kayla. I had to do a double take and get my ass out of there before I violate." At this point Drew was asking me to slap his dumbass.

"Both of yall hoe asses stay away from her. She don't need no dawg ass nigga or no nigga for that matter in her life."

"Tell her that nigga cause she definitely feeling me", Mayno said rubbing his chin.

I smacked my lips and went upstairs. These niggas was starting to blow my high plus it was time for me to pick up Blake. I never did no staying over type shit at anyone's crib. After that whole Keisha shit I made sure to stay at my own shit. I didn't wanna leave babygirl though. She got a nigga tripping forreal. When she called earlier she let me pick out her clothes. That was something I never did before ,but I enjoyed it. She trusted my judgment and approval. That in itself was refreshing as hell. I didn't wanna tell her where were going cause I didn't want her to chicken out. If I was really gone fuck with her on some other level type shit today was gonna be crucial in that decision

I got in the range and headed to her crib. I shot her a text letting her know I was on my way.

Me: I'm on my way mama. I hope you got on the outfit I picked.

I looked down at my own mustard colored button down with light wash jeans. Of course I had on my buttas (timbs). You know New York type shit. I can't wait to see her face when she see we matching.

Ms.Steele🤯🤤😍: Ok, and you'll just have to wait and see sir.

Me: I like you calling me sir....not as much as like you calling me daddy though