Golden Boy No More...

Narrator's POV

Tom smiled, in one speech he turned Albus' Golden Boy to the Dark.

Harry smiled back at him, oblivious to the reason the other male smiled.

They finished their meal with small talk as conversation, it wasn't until they began to get up that Tom said, "Since you have agreed to fight along side me, you will be my equal and every way. And seeing that I am the Dark Lord, you will have a choice of alias: the Queen or Lady Tenebris."

Harry contemplated this, 'Queen' sounded tempting but 'Lady Tenebris' showed that he and Tom were equals, "I prefer Lady Tenebris."

Tom kissed Harry's hand, "Though, love, I do believe when we win, you'll find yourself with both titles."

Harry blushed, Tom standing and taking the hand he kissed and led Harry back into the manor, leading him up the stairs and back to the bedroom he had previously found himself locked in, "Good night, darling, unless you'd rather share my bed."

Harry's face instantly became Gryffindor red, he couldn't possibly mean that.

Tom chuckled softly, "I don't mean like that, I'd much rather wait until our wedding night before deflowering you."

Harry tried to play off his embarrassment with a giggle, "Then I'd love to rest with you."

Tom led him to the master bedroom, allowing him privacy to change into the old dress shirt he took from Tom's closet.

Tom didn't change his clothes, simply removing his jacket, tie and shirt after kicking off his shoes.

They cuddled in bed and went to sleep.

***

In the morning, Harry woke up in Tom's arms, the older male already awake and reading a book.

"Good morning, love." Tom greeted

"Morning." Harry replied

"Get ready for breakfast, your friend should be waiting for us there, the three of us have much to discuss." Tom informed, getting out of bed and kissing the top of Harry's head

Harry nodded, "Ok, do I have anything to wear?"

"Kitzy will bring you something, I'll be in the bathroom if you need me." Tom said, selecting an outfit and going into the master bathroom

Moments later, Kitzy arrived holding a folded outfit and Harry took it from her, putting it on.

Once Tom came out of the bathroom dressed, the couple made their way to the dining room where Cedric was indeed waiting, dressed in new clothes quite possibly taken from Tom's closet but looked frightened by the sight of Tom

"Harry, thank Merlin you're alright." Cedric said, glad to see his friend safe

"How have you been holding up, mate?" Harry asked

"I'm okay, kinda curious about what's going on, though; last thing I remember before this morning was being tied to that statue everything after that 'till I woke up is fuzzy." Cedric answered

Harry and Tom sat at the table, the former explaining the previous evening's events to him.

"So, the guy you're with is You-Know-Who and he happens to be your soulmate. Bloody hell yesterday was wild." Cedric commented as breakfast was served

"Yes, and we have much to discuss." Tom said, "First off, we have to discuss what we will be doing regarding the tournament. Right now, the staff of Hogwarts as well as the Ministry are looking for the two of you, so we have two options to select from: I return you both to Hogwarts the same way you came and you can spy on Albus and the Order from the inside or I can have it arranged that you'll get to stay here with me and be privately tutored."

"It'd be more useful to go back and spy." Harry answered

"As for you, Mr. Diggory, you also have a choice: join my cause and become a Death Eater, or have your memory wiped and hope we do not face each other on the battle field." Tom said

Cedric gulped, that didn't really seem like a choice, but Harry was siding with him so it couldn't be that bad; so he pulled up his sleeve and extended his left arm, "I'll join."

Tom pressed the tip of his wand to Cedric's forearm, "Morsmordre."

"Now, Mr

"Now, Mr. Diggory, you will be the first of a new rank of Death Eater: the Guard. And as such, you will lead the guard when new additions are added and your purpose will be to serve your Lord" Tom informed, guestering to himself at the end before pointing to Harry, "and protect your Lady with your life."

"I understand, my Lord." Cedric replied, "When would our Lady and I be making our leave?"

"Tonight would be best, I'll have to have time to craft glamours to fake wounds on you both that will have to be stronger than the healer's diagnostic charms." Tom answered

***

A few hours later, Harry and Cedric were back in their tournament uniforms—which had been dirtied with blood and grime— and wounds from torture placed on them with a glamour created with paseltongue, Cedric holding the portkey that had brought them to the graveyard set to return them to Hogwarts in a few minutes.

Tom gave Harry a gentle kiss, "Remember the story, love."

"I will." Harry promised with a nervous chuckle

"Don't worry, Harry, I got your back." Cedric said, "The only real challenge we'll have with the story will be my dad."

"Ah yes, I have met your father, Amos, you share a striking resemblance to him." Tom commented, the context of his meeting with the Hufflpuff's father clearly not on good terms

Tom stepped backwards as the portkey sent the champions back to Hogwarts...