The Interrogation...

Narrator's POV

Harry Potter sat on his soulmate's lap, wearing a new outfit that was just as regal as his Lady Tenebris outfit but more practical for fighting.

He wore black laces up jeans, black leather boots, a black and grey robe, a basilisk dang necklace and a grey scarf and black leather gloves.

And, of course, he wore his Lady Tenebris veil and had several daggers hidden under his robes.

(A/N: Ignore the purse)

The Inner Circle and Guard —now including Sirius and Remus— looked to the Dark Lord and Lady, the former speaking, "My most loyal, as you know, we will be attacking the Order's Main Hideouts, does everyone remember which groups are attacking what?"

Everyone nodded, the Dark Lord and Lady as well as Sirius and Remus would be heading to the Doge Estate, the LeStranges and Barty would be going to the Burrow, the Guard to the Tonks' Home and the rest of the Inner Circle to the Ministry —or in Severus' case Hogwarts.

Everyone quickly gathered into their groups and apparated to where they were supposed to go.

***

Lord Voldemort, Lady Tenebris, a Guard member who's black mask that held a small star in the corner by his ear, as well as another Guard member who's black mask had a scratch on it appeared in the field outside of the Doge Estate, each ready to attack.

The Dark Lord went in first, confirming that Elphias was home alone.

The two Guard members went in next and captured Elphias, allowing the Lord and his Lady a grand entrance.

And I did they had one, appearing in a cloud of black smoke and sat in front of the Light Wizard.

Elphias was confused on why the people before him where, lackeys of the Dark Lord, maybe? Because he knew that the Dark Lord was a reptilian man and not a handsome man who forever looked 22 even in his early 70's.

And the person sitting on the handsome man's lap was also a mystery, he couldn't tell a single thing about it except that they looked young.

"Hello, Elphias, I have a question for you." Lord Voldemort informed, his red eyes gleaming

The last Doge paled, the red eyes told it all, this was the Dark Lord, and the mysterious person had to be his lover.

"Who's the slut?" Elphias asked, ignoring what the man had said

The veiled person spoke, "I hope you are not referring to me, for your sake. I am Lady Tenebris."

You-Know-Who gritted his teeth, glaring at the older man, "Tell me, what are Albus' plans?"

"Like I'd tell you." Elphias spat

The gleam returned to those red eyes, "Fine, we can do this the fun way. Crucio."

The 115 year old man began to scream as the torture curse was inflicted on him, though he didn't reveal anything.

Soon enough he was freed from the curse, twitching on his seat, still bound to it.

Lady Tenebris revealed its own wand, casting the blood-boiling hex.

The old man's screaming resumed as he was tortured, "FiNE! I'lL tEll yOu!!!!"

The Dark Lady freed him from the hex, "What is Albus planning?"

"He is planning to have Potter face you soon and die quickly after killing you." Elphias said

"Why?" Lady Tenebris asked

"Because he has a deal with the Weasleys and nearly everyone else in the Order that they'd split his wealth. 50% to Albus, 25% to the Weasleys along with Potter's titles and 5% to everyone else." Elphias answered

"And how does he plan on getting Potter's titles?"

"He's drawn up a marriage certificate between Potter and the youngest Weasley boy now that the girl is dead, he just needs a bit of Potter's blood."

The Dark Lady growled lowly and casted the blood boiling hex again, this time letting the old man dye slowly, removing his veil.

***

Elphias Doge was found dead a few days later, his body unrecognizable, even to Albus...