A Wolf Constellation...

Narrator's POV

The rest of the school year was pretty uneventful, Harry and his friends took their O.W.L.s —excluding Cedric who took his N.E.W.T.s— and all passed above average.

On the train ride home, Harry hugged Cedric, "I'm gonna miss seeing you at school, mate, go infiltrate the Ministry for me."

Cedric chuckled, hugging Harry tightly, "I'm gonna miss you too."

Once the train made it back to Platform 9 3/4, Harry bidded his friends a goodbye, seeing the Malfoys pick up Draco, Rigel, and 'Mione.

He then went to find Tom, who he knew was waiting for him.

While walking to his an Tom's usual meeting place with his trunk and Hedwig in her cage, he was pulled by Molly Weasley towards her, "Oh, Harry, honey it's been ages since you've stayed with us."

Harry pulled himself away, "Yeah, I've been stayin' with the Diggory's, Cedric and I became really good friends during the tournament."

"Well Cedric is graduates now, tell me you'll stay with us again. Ron simply misses you." Molly cooed, trying to pull him back

"I've gotta go." Harry said, seeing Cedric and rushing to him

Cedric led him to the exit where Tom was waiting, leaning against the wall.

Harry said goodbye to Cedric and side apparated with Tom to Riddle Manor while Cedric apparated home.

***

Molly Weasley was pissed as she apparated Ron home.

Now that Ginny had given up, they lost their easy access to Potter's money and their title.

Now she had to get Ron to seduce Harry into signing a marriage certificate.

She smacked the back of Ron's head, "Seduce Harry, I don't care how but I want you two married before the final battle."

"Why me?" Ron groaned

"Just do it, then you'll be Lord Potter and we'll have our money." Molly ordered

"FINEEEEEE." Ron whined

***

Back at Riddle Manor, Harry was sitting in Tom's office writing a letter to Sirius.

Sirius said that he was in France with Remus and that they'd come visit next week, that he'd be at Grimmuld Place.

Harry wrote that he couldn't wait to see him and that they'd have a lot to talk about and that he'd missed them.

Once the letter was tied around Hedwig's ankle, he fed her a treat and told her to fly swiftly but safely.

Once she flew away, Harry closed the window and felt arms wrap around his waist.

Harry smiled and leaned into Tom's chest, "Hey, Tom."

Tom kissed Harry's cheek, "Who'd ya write to?"

"My godfather, Sirius, he's coming to visit." Harry answered

"And will I be present or not?" Tom asked

"I want you to meet him, though I know he and Remus will be pretty mad at you at first but I think they'll come around." Harry replied

"Hopefully." Tom added, kissing Harry's neck

***

That week flew by and Harry, dressed in a crop, red velvet sweater and black skirt as well as black leather boots that nearly went up to his knees.

He held Tom's hand as they flooed to Grimmuld Place.

Immediately finding themselves in the living room, they were quickly greeted by Sirius and Remus Lupin-Black.

The Marauder couple looked slightly confused about who Harry brought but didn't recognize him as the Dark Lord, only knowing the serpentine version.

Once everyone was sitting on a couch, Tom and Harry and one and Sirius and Remus on the other, Sirius began to speak, "So, Harry, you said you had a lot you wanted to talk about?"

"Yeah," Harry smiled, "I met my soulmate, this is Tom Riddle."

"Hello." Tom greeted, trying not to cringe at the sound at his birth name, Harry knowing it was one thing but a lot of people knowing it was another

Harry continued, "Have you two told the Order you've come back yet?"

"No, we were gonna write to them after you left." Remus answered

"Ok, so, I have something else to tell you." Harry said, looking to Tom to make sure he was ready Incase fighting broke out, "Tom is known by another name I know you've heard before."

"Which would be?" Sirius asked

"Lord Voldemort." Harry answered, seeing Remus and Sirius' mouths drop and they tried to scoot back

As if to further elaborate, Harry wrote Tom's full name and made it change.

Sirius and Remus gulped as Harry continued, "And I don't know if you two have heard of Lady Tenebris but that's me

Sirius and Remus gulped as Harry continued, "And I don't know if you two have heard of Lady Tenebris but that's me. And I was hoping that you guys would join us."

The werewolf and animagus blanked, that news was really sudden and the added pressure of being in the presence of bleeding You-Know-Who was a lot.

The older soulmate pair spoke non-verbally with each other, glancing at each other to know they were on the same page, knowing if Harry joined it must not be that bad, "We're in."...