Love/Castiel

"Y/N. How do you know when you love someone romantically?" Castiel suddenly asked.

"Um, that's a question for Sam amd Dean, men and woman are different when it comes to that." I told him.

He nodded and walked towards the library to talk to Dean and Sam. I decided to follow and see what the boys had to say.

"Dean, how do you know when you love someone romantically?" Castiel asked.

Dean choked on his beer.

"What?" He asked.

"How do you know when you love someone romantically?" Castiel asked again.

"Why do you want to know?" Sam asked.

"I think I may love Y/N."

My head snapped up and my mouth dropped open. He loves me?

"Whoa! You love Y/N?" Dean asked.

I peeked around the corner to see Castiel shrug.

"That is why I am asking." He told them.

"Well, when you love someone, all you want in for them to be happy and safe. You would do anything for them." Sam told him.

"And you get this feeling in the pit of your stomach every time they're around." Dean added.

"And you smile uncontrollably whenever they smile or do something cute." I whispered to myself, remembering how I act around Cas.

I shook my head and headed back to my room. I shut and locked my door before grabbing a book and sitting down on my bed to read. A flutter of wings caught my attention. I looked up to see Cas. I jumped and threw my book at him as instinct. He caught it.

"Don't do that." I panted.

"You locked your door." He stated as he set down my book.

"I know I locked my door, Cas." I huffed.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

He was sweating and looked nervous as hell.

"Um, I need to tell you something." He told me.

"Go ahead." I nodded.

He sat down on the edge of my bed, looking more tense than anything I've ever seen him.

"Well I-I think I might, um I love-"

"I love you too." I interuppted him.

He looked up at me in suprise.

"How did you-"

"I heard you guys in the library." I admitted.

"Oh. I-I don't know what this means." He admitted.

I giggled.

"Well, when two people usually love each other, they get into a relationship." I told him.

"How do you do that?" He asked.

"You hug and kiss and be really close. But let me tell you, never go to Dean for advice, go to Sam." I told him.

"I-I've never really kissed anyone." He admitted, his cheeks turning red.

I turned his head towards me and placed my lips on his. He had no idea what he was doing but he tried and eventually got it. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I quite enjoyed that, can we do it again?" He asked.

"We can do it whenever you want." I smiled.

He smiled back and leaned forward to kiss me again. We pretty much made out for a couple minutes until there was a bang on my door.

"NO MAKING BABIES IN THERE YET!" Dean shouted.