Video/TFW 2.0

"Dean! Cas! Jack!" All three men immediately ran in the library at the sound of Sam's voice.

"Come look at this." Sam said, staring at the screen of his computer in shock.

"What is it?" Dean turned the screen towards him. "An email from Y/N? Sam she's dead, she must of sent it weeks ago."

"No look." Sam pointed to the date and time.

Today at 5:16

"It's got a video." Cas pointed out.

Sam moved his hand to click on said video and watched as it loaded before your face popped up on the screen. A smile was implanted on your face and there was still that twinkle in your eye that they always loved.

"Hey guys! It's Y/N if you can't tell. Today's date is March 12, 2019, and it is 2:31pm. If you are watching this, that means I didn't update my server within a week and that would either mean I forgot or, I'm dead." You simply shrugged.

Sam reached up and paused the video, letting it rest on your smiling face.

"She made a video, for whenever she died." Jack muttered out.

"Yeah, and it was only made a month and a half ago." Sam nodded.

Dean reached over and pressed play on the video, letting the screen continue to move.

"Now I don't know how far we are into the future or if any of you are still alive but there are so many goodbyes I want to say. Us Winchester never really get a goodbye." You laughed slightly.

A smiled appeared on all four of the boys faces hearing you laugh.

"Dean, wow. There's so much I want to say to you and I don't wanna make this super sappy and long. No matter how many times you say it, you love chick flick moments." You laughed. "I don't know if you're dead or not, cause you have been many many times but if you aren't, I hope you're happy. You saved me, Dean Winchester. I was a suicidal girl when you found me and took me in. You made me a Winchester and you barely knew me. You have given me the life I always wanted, the family I always wanted, and I thank you for that. I'll miss going to see the most horrible movies at the movie theater and you letting me drive the impala. I love you, Dean, never forget that." A grin appeared on your face.

Tears were rolling down Deans face as he heard your voice. He would miss the movies and the drives too. He would miss your help on hunts and your horrible music whenever they go on long trips. He misses you.

"Sam. Oh Sammy." Your voice broke out again, making Sam turn his attention to the screen again. "Like your brother, you saved me too. You opened your arms and your heart to me, and the books." Sam chuckled lightly. "You helped me learn to hunt, you helped me learn to fight, you helped me so much, and I could never return the favor. You helped me patch up my arms when you found the cuts on them, you held me whenever I had a panic attack. You and Dean were the older brothers I never had. I can't tell you how happy you all make me. I'll never forget, not in heaven or hell, all the research we did and all the pranks we pulled on everyone. Never forget Deans face when we put a bucket of water over his door." All four men and you laughed. "I'll miss you Sammy Boy, a lot. I love you Samantha."

Sam tried his hardest to hold the tears in and it had to have been the hardest thing he's ever done. He'll miss the pranks and the research too. He'll miss how you always managed to find new monsters in the millions of books in the bunker. He'll miss your laughter when you find a ridiculous one. He already misses you.

"Cassie. You were hesitant about me at first, you really were. I could of swore you hated me. That was until I introduced you to Harry Potter, and then you loved me." Both Cas and you chuckled. "I remember my sleepless nights from nightmares, when you would fly us somewhere to do really anything. Whether it be a field for stargazing, or a carnival for fun, you always managed to make me smile. I'll never forget when we took home a stray kitten and we managed to hide it for a whole month before Dean found it and made us get rid of it, I wonder whatever happened to Starburst. Anyway, I'll miss our long conversations and teaching you about the human world. I'll miss the smiles and the laughs. You really should smile more, it looks great on you." You laughed. "I'm gonna miss you so much Cassie. I love you."

Cas looked down the floor, he would miss those things too. He didn't know much about the human world before you came along, and when you did you taught him a lot. He even wondered whatever happened to Starburst as well.

"Jackie. Wow, I haven't know you as long as Cas, Sam or Dean but you still are very important to me. I'll never forget teaching you all the different kinds of food, and your face when you tried a carrot, Sam I told you it's rabbit food." Every one of them laughed. "And don't think that whenever you watch The 100 without me, I won't be watching over your shoulder to see what happens to Clarke and Bellamy. You know, I was with your mom when she gave birth. I don't think I ever told you that. Me and Cas ran her off so the boys couldn't get to her. I loved you before you were born, I loved your mom too. You know I expected to raise you from a baby, she asked me to raise you. But then you popped out as a teenager and I still technically raised you from teaching you about the world but I wish I could of seen you grow up. But I know you'll do great things in life, make me proud will you? I love you Jack."

Jack didn't try and hide the tears sliding down his face. He missed you. He was basically raised to be who he is by you. A smile itched at his face as he remembered how you would stay up for hours just to watch The 100 with him.

"Now this whole thing is sappy, one big giant chickflick moment. But I wanted a chance to say goodbye, but knowing us, I'll be back. Just don't try and bring me back, don't need another situation. I hope you burned me boys. Anyway, I love you and I hope you don't miss me too much." You blew a kiss at the camera and the video turned black.