Gone/TFW

*DEANS DAUGHTER AU*

"So you're telling me, that you hunt monsters for a living?" I questioned my father.

My mother had passed weeks ago. She told me to find my father in which I did, only to find out he hunts monsters for a living.

"Yeah. Demons, angels, ghosts, vampires, werewolves. But if it makes you feel any better, bigfoots fake." Dean smiled at you.

"Huh." You scoffed.

"What? No your kidding?" Dean asked.

"I really have no words." I admitted.

But the next few weeks had you thinking. Everytime Dean and Sam came back from a hunt they were bloody and beaten. Maybe this place isn't safe for me. I was newly 18 so if I did runaway nobody could force me back.

And finally, I made my desition.

My plan took action at three am. You left a note for the two older men and packed a duffle before leaving. You walked for an hour before finding a car and hotwiring it, taking off into the night.

*Five years later*

I was living an apple pie life. I met a girl a couple months after I left. Yes a girl. The two of us were together for 3 years before she asked me to marry her. She has a 8 year old daughter, not like I minded. Now the three of us were living happily in a small town in Illinois.

Until two winchesters and a man in a trenchcoat showed up. I was working my nightshift at the local restaurant/bar. I was the bartender while Ally, my wife, was a waitress. Ally walked over as the bar was emptying.

"Whats wrong, babe?" I asked.

"Some dude hitting on me. He obviously can't see my ring." She smiled at you.

"Obviously not. Point this dude out to me and I'll kill for you." I laughed.

She pointed to her right. I looked over and spotted three people I did not want to see.

"The one in the trenchcoat?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope. The one in the leather jacket." She told me.

"Okay ew." I said in digust.

"What?" She asked.

"Well, he's sort of, he's my dad." I blurted.

Her eyes widened and she gagged.

"Oh my god. I was just flirted with by my father in law." She cringed.

"I better get back to work. I love you." She leaned over the bar to kiss me.

"I love you more." I smiled.

She smiled and walked away. Ally walked over to their table started talking.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked.

"I know what I would like to have." Dean winked.

You cringed and so did Ally.

"Actually, I'm happily married." Ally spoke.

"Oh yeah, I don't see him." Dean continued to smirk.

"Actually you can see her if you look over at the bar. She's the bartender." Ally smirked.

I giggled and looked down at my work. I took an old mans order and started to make it.

"Y/N?" Dean's voice filled my ears once again.

"Hey Dean-o." I smiled at him.

"You have a wife?" That was his first question.

"And a daughter. I'm living an apple pie life." I smiled over at Ally who was taking Sam and Castiel's orders.

"And I won't let you ruin it." I told him sternly.

"What?" He asked.

"I have worked for 5 years to keep my life in check, to make sure you didn't find me. I have a daughter and a wife and I'm happy, and I won't let some man I knew for 3 months ruin it all." I told him.

"I-I get it. But you can't have an apple pie life when you're a hunter. You notice things that other people don't." Dean told me.

"I was never a hunter. You taught me how to shoot a gun and thats it." I told him.

"Hey babe." Ally came skipping over with a bright smile, one of the many things I love about her.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hi, um, Ally. I'm sorry about earlier. If I would of known you were my, daughter-in-law, I wouldn't of done that." He told her.

"No big deal. Y/N barely talks about you so its nice to finally meet you." Ally smiled.

"Not much to tell." I mumbled.

"Hey! Wheres my drink?" The old man shouted.

I sighed and brought the man his drink.

"Listen. We have work to do. But, if you want to talk, call or stop by." I handed him a piece of paper with my address and phone number.

"Thanks Y/N." He smiled at you before walking off.

"You never talk about him." Ally told you.

"Nothing to tell. He was in my life for 3 months after my mom passed then I left. Half of that time, he was gone." I told her.

"Gone on what?" She asked.

"Gone at work." I simply answered.

The next day around noon, I was watching Lola, my daughter, and Ally dance around to Barbie girl. Me and Sasha, my mother-in-law, were sat on the couch watching and laughing.

Until the doorbell rang. Ally turned it down so you could barely hear it outside. I opened the front door to be faced with three men. I smiled and opened the door so they could walk in.

"Guys. Um, this is my dad, Dean, my uncle Sam, and my dad's friend Castiel." I introduced.

Lola ran over to Dean.

"Will you dance with me?" She asked excitedly.

"Ummm." Dean wad never really one for dancing but who could refuse the puppy dog eyes of an 8 year old. "Sure."

I beamed as Dean and Lola dance around. I sat down with my wife and she cuddled up to me.

"My apple pie life." I whispered into her hair.