Wings/Dean

"Cas, I don't want to meet the Winchesters." I huffed.

My name is Y/N, and I am the goddess of mischief. I've been bored lately so I hang out with Castiel alot. Now he wants me to meet the Winchesters.

"Come on. You said you were bored." Castiel told me.

"I know but that does not mean I want to go meet the most hated people in heaven." I told him.

"Please, for me?" he begged.

"Fineee." I groaned.

And suddenly, he flashed me to their bunker.

"I didn't mean right now." I hissed.

"Too bad." He said.

I huffed in annoyance and crossed ny arms across my chest.

"Hey Cas, whos this?" A tall man walked into the room.

"My sister Y/N. Y/N this is Sam." Castiel introduced us.

I smiled and shook his hand.

"Come on. Dean's in the library." Sam led the way.

I trailed behind Castiel as they walked. We entered a room with hundreds of books.

"Hey Cas! Whoa, who the fuck is that and what the fuck are those." Deans eyes trailed over something to the left of me.

I glanced over and realized something.

"You can see my wings." I muttered in astonishment.

"Haha! I've been waiting 200,000 years to meet you and it has to be a fucking Winchester!" I shouted.

"What? What does this mean?" Sam asked.

"When someone can see an angels wings, it means that they are their soulmate." Castiel told then.

I crossed my arms over my chest again. Cas walked over to Sam and flashed them away.

"They're beautiful." He told me, standing up.

"They get dull after a while." I told him.

He walked over and looked at me, as if asking for permission. I nodded. He reached out and touched then gently, as if he was afraid to hurt them or me. I tilted my head back in pleasure. He groomed my wings for a bit before noticing my pleasure filled face. He took advantage of the fact that my eyes were closed and placed his lips on mine in a passionate kiss.

I smiled and wrapped my wings around him as well as my arms, kissing back. He pulled away and noticed the wings wrapped around himself and chuckled.

"They're beautiful, but not as beautiful as you."