Wrapped up/Castiel

"What happened?" Castiel was by my side in a second of me being home from my hunt, with a poorly wrapped hand.

"Punched a vampire in the face, turns out they are as hard as marble." I laughed to myself.

"Let me heal it." He went to grab my hand but I pulled away.

"No, I'm okay, I like battle scars." I smirked.

"At least let me help you properly take care of it." Castiel begged.

"Okay Cas, let me put my things in my room." Castiel took my bag before I could argue and dragged me towards my room, his hand on the small of my back.

The heat of his hand made me blush but I followed. He forced me to sit as he speedily put away my things, before grabbing the bandages from my bathroom.

"Do you even know how to wrap a hand?" I laughed as he ignored me.

I winced as he wrapped it too tight, so he stopped and unwrapped it. And then he wrapped it too loose and had to unwrap it and rewrap it.

"Cas, this is your 20th try, let me do it or go get Dean." I told him, wincing again.

Castiel was growing frustrated, I could see it on his face, but he still continued to try. Finally, he got so annoyed he threw down the wrap and began to heal my hand.

"Cas!" I shouted, yanking my hand away but it was too late, I was healed.

"I'm apologize but I could not cause you anymore pain." He apologized.

"I told you I didn't want you to heal me." I reminded him.

"I'm sorry, I could not stand you to be in pain." He apologized again.

"It's okay, just listen to me next time." I smiled softly.

"Now let's teach you to properly wrap a broken hand."