Rumor

"A member of a well-known Girl-group who debuted for almost a year now was rumored to have a romantic affair. Some citizens often saw them together while strolling around some places in seoul. The identity of the rumored DATE of the gg member is still unknown because it's always covered with hoodie, fitted jeans, mask and cap, only the eyes are visible. Are they really DATING?? Or just a simple FRIENDLY DATE that young teens are doing now adays, you know BESTFRIEND thing. Suspicious photos are circulating around social medias."

"There are 3 girl groups who debuted almost a year now. They are not certain who and which group because the pictures are blurry."

"How did they know that one of them are a member of a well-known girl group?"

"fans saw the girl and confirmed that she really is a member of a girl group and even people who saw them from places they've been but kept their mouth for their privacy and respect."

Jisoo reads in the newsletter that was delivered earlier in their doorpost with her coffee outside their safe house.

A blondé and pinksé hair ladies came out holding their cups of coffee and tea as they sat with the purple hair lady who was intently and curiosly reading the headlines..

YG sent them in their safe house right after the news broke out in the social medias and websites to avoid them from the public's eyes.

YG knows about the news even before it broke out the social medias and websites, the said photographs were taken months before it was published.

YG thought that it will not come out anymore because days and weeks have passed and the issue didn't rise up, but months after, it soar high and trended in every websites and social medias.

The three girls didn't know exactly ,especially chaeyounga who is a very innocent girl, why YG sent them in their safe house immediately, they didn't ask nor question his decision BUT they(Lisa and Jisoo) have theories after they saw the pictures and read the news.

Also, at the back of their mind, They also thought that, maybe he wanted them to have some rest before diving and drowning themselves again at the preparations for their next comeback..

The news broke out just right after their end stage at inkigayo for their debut.

Luckily.

Those jack-ass have great timing.

Jisoo's curiousness bothers her so hard and speculate theories of who the mysterious DATE of the gg member while scanning the pages, for that was the main topic for the newsletter that day.

She was too engrossed and serious that she didn't notice the two girls sitting beside her was watching her reactions while reading some comments at the said issue..

"What is she reading?" Whispered the pinksé girl to the blonde who is busy brushing the brown pomeranian dog soft fur in her lap.

"Maybe about the rumored member of a girl-group dating issue that was storming in the social medias." She answered softly while putting the dog down the floor slowly and drank her favorite tea sent by her mom.

"Really!?? I haven't read that news yet!? Who was that girl!? Where did you read it?" Pinksé asked gasping softly

"Last-week on my instagram and twitter account, before sajangnim sent us here, see it for yourself, I don't want to conclude something." Blonde answered while swiping  on her phone to find something..

"Oh...! I forgot, I haven't made my social media accounts because I hate to see and read that kind of issues." she said stirring her coffee..

"Here." Blonde handed her phone to pinksé and show some images with captions and hashtags.

"Whoah!? Jinjja!?? This, isn't fake or factitious?? Looks like a familiar figure, huh?" She gasped as she finally saw the photograph's of the rumored dating issue and smirked slyly.

The blonde felt untrustworthy and unreliable upon knowing that this issue was hid from them and only to know from social medias.

They live together for years, from trainee days up until now they debuted. But she also thought that she has HER OWN REASONS WHY..

Up until after some conversation the blonde and pinksé have occured-- the purple lady still didn't notice the  presence of the two young lady..

"Jisoo~yah.." the blonde called and touch her right shoulder softly.

"OH, FUCK!! MY CHICKEN SKIN!!" Jisoo cuss shocked from the blonde's action

"Woaah!? Didn't you felt our presence unnie? We were here for awhile now, we even have small talk..!" The blonde massaged her chest from shock

"Oh, I'm sorry. My mind was so focused and fastened on the newsletter, that I haven't notice you two were there already." She answered glancing at the two and noticed the pinksé was fastened on the phone too.

"What are you looking at, chaeng??"
She continued and finally take a sip at her now lukewarm coffee..

"Oh! Hi, unnie! Hehe.. the rumor about the gg dating issue. I was looking intently at the girl's features.." She answered and smiled awkwardly while handing back the phone to the owner.

"Oh..! You two saw it too.?"

"Yes, unnie.. I already have seen it, lastweek. Before sajangnim sent us here." Lisa answered and took the newsletter in the table

"Oh.? How did you know about this?"

"From Some jack-ass in the social medias who loves to spread damn issues and rumors.."

"What are your thoughts about this rumor? Is this really legit? Is this reliable?? Didn't they just edit it, just to gain attention?? You know'?" Chaeng asked eyeing the purple and blonde ladies who are also in deep thoughts about it as she finishes her coffee.

"The gg member's features are pretty familiar, though." Jisoo voicing her observation

"I don't know. I mean, are we on the same thought who the rumored member is? Even the photographs are blurry?? I have a strong feeling who she is, my intuition never fails " Lisa asked trying to confirm her suspicions about who that was and let them look at the pictures once again..

"Hmm.. I have an idea.. let's whisper it together.. okay?" Jisoo suggested and let them lean their heads from each other then starts counting..

3

2

1

"JENNIE." They mouthed looking at each other and gasped that they actually have one person in mind..

"What are we gonna do? What you two think?" Chaeng asked, curious of what they will do about the issue while glancing at the two who also glancing at each other thinking about possible actions they would do.

"Let's just wait for her to tell us.. and for sure sajangnim knew about this rumor.." Lisa suggested as she lean her back at the steel chair and the two just nod in agreement..

All the while, when they were conversing, little did they know that someone was actually behind the tinted glass door hiding in dark curtains. .

Accidentally Eavesdropping, Because she was supposed to join them when she heard them..

She's not yet ready to tell them..