Please

The dinner was done and they are back at their dorm but no lisa they found.

Jennie is quite uneasy and her consciousness is looking for lisa. 

Lisa who is now laughing and enjoying the company of her former groupmates.

Jennie stayed in the porch watching and listening to the waves. Wrapping herself with thick woolen blanket.

Although with a very tired body, her mind is looking for lisa.

Jisoo and chaeng are watching disney movies inside their room while chahee decided to accompany her outside. 

an hour passed and chahee's eyes are closing and jennie noticed it.

"go to sleep now, I'll be just fine here." She said looking at chahee

They are sitting both at each end of the wooden couch, facing each other.

"Are you sure?" She yawned and stretches her arms

"Yeah. . I will just wait for lisa and then i'll go inside." Jennie answered and smile

As soon as chahee saw the smile, it assure her that she'll just be fine there.

"Okay. I'll go inside now. Don't stay here for so long, its cold." She stood up and peck on her head

Chahee left and she stay there waiting for lisa to come home.

She waited there patiently, looking at the stars brightly shining.

She would connect dots to dots to form emojis, animals, words and objects then laugh at her silliness.

She stared at the moon smiling and admire it for its beauty and for its wonderful shape tonight.

Minutes and hours passed and her eyes are about to close.

Its forty-five minutes passed midnight and even a shadow was none .

"when will you come home lisayah. ." She whisper while lying with the thick woolen blanket wrapped around her body to keep her body's temperature. .

She closes her eyes and slowly drifted to dreamland. She wasn't able to wait for lisa because she's too tired of their hiking earlier.

Her soft snore was heard by someone who was just watching her all along, hiding.

She slowly walk up to their porch and lower her body in a squat position to stare at the sleeping beauty. .

"You don't have to wait for me nini. ." She whisper and smile watching an angel sleeping and snoring softly.

She chuckle softly when she heard it and giggle a bit. .

"Lisaahyaah?" Jennie mumble with her eyes close

"Yes, unnie." She whispered but the older just smile so sweet and snored back

"You must be so tired, unnie. I'm sorry if I made you wait for me. . I know you're worried for not seeing me for a day and im sorry. I just can't show myself to you in a drunken state, I know you'll scold me." She explained and chuckle at her last words

After she explained to the sleeping beauty, she slowly snaked her hands at the older's back and carried her in a bridal style inside their dorm.

While she's carrying the older carefully going to their room. The older sense that someone is carrying her and she knows who it is because of the scent.

"Lis" she mumble and the younger stopped and look at her

"You're awake. I'll bring you to your room unnie." She said softly and smile

"No." She said looking straight to her eyes

"Why? Where are you going to sleep?" The younger asked creasing her brows

"I want to sleep next to you." She plainly said looking at her with an innocent eyes

"But I'm sleeping next to chaeng and jisoo unni."  She explained still carrying the older in her arms

"Let's sleep on the floor." She stated

"Its too cold on the floor because its made of tiles. You have a spacious bed in your room with chahee unnie." She reasoned

"I know, but I want to sleep with you tonight whether its on the floor or fit ourselves with chaeng and jisoo unnie, I dont care. I can sleep anywhere if you're beside me."  She reasoned like a kid pouting her lips and got down, standing- facing the younger.

"PLEAAASSSEEE." She added which the younger find it so cute and adorable

"Okay, okay, okay. . . Come on, we will sleep on the floor." Lisa laughed and hold her hand leading her to their room. .

They entered the room slowly not to wake the two sleeping beauty.

"Wait, I will just get the extra foams and beddings on the cabinet." She took off her black leather jacket and hang it.

Not long while she came back and arranged their bed to let the older lie down and rest.

"I will just clean up myself unni, i'll be right back. You sleep first, I know you're tired. Okie?" She said in a kneeling position while putting the blanket on the older

"Okay, but be right back and let's sleep." She plead

"Okay, just rest for now." She pats her head softly and go on with her evening rituals

The older stayed and waited for the younger again to finish her rituals.

She played on her phone, count numbers and flip from time to time to hold back her sleepyhead

"Let's sleep unnie?" The younger tuck in their blanket and scoot closer to the older who is fighting her eyes to close.

"Oh, you're there already. I didn't notice you." She yawned and scoot herself closer to the younger whom she missed.

"Its because you're busy looking for ways not to close your eyes." The older chuckle and finally closes her eyes while snuggling to the younger.

"Yeah. Now, let's sleep." She lay her head near the younger's neck. Close enough to hear her heartbeat

"Okay, let's sleep unnie. Good night." She said and planted a soft one on her head.

Lisa hummed a song to put the older to sleep, just like how they used to put each other to sleep.

In the middle of her humming, she slowly felt the need to shut off her eyes and not so long she falls asleep too.