Give up

*The dressing room*

*The lobby*

*The Call*

Those are the scenes that keep on replaying in her mind. She can't stop it from appearing on her mind.

And her heart is breaking, shattering and falling every single time.

After she took a bath and change her clothes, she just sat in her bedside and watch the rain fall outside the window.

It ripped Lisa's heart, like a two edged sword pierce through her soul and twisted and curled merciless.

Emotions raging inside her but she don't know how to release it. She wanted to cry but tears are dried.

Staring blankly on the glass door.

Rosé didn't leave her side and just stayed beside her, wrapping her in an embrace full of empathy, hoping it could help her release the pain.

Manager oppa stayed at edge of the room, sitting silently. Watching them from the back.

As the minutes and hours that passed, her thoughts are fighting and playing flashbacks of what happened awhile ago. .

She began to breathe heavily and deeply then soon became rapid. .

At first, she was trying to control it and trying to correct it but her breathing is getting worse.

She breathe rapidly, quickly and soon struggled to breathe that's where rosé noticed that she is having her attack again, hyperventilating.

"LISA!!" Rosé shouted and manager oppa stood up and speed his way to lisa's side

Lisa fainted because of too much emotions raging inside, she can't control it anymore. There are no outlets she can channel those.

Rosé immediately catch her and made her lean back on her while sitting, her head thrown at the back on rosé's shoulder.

"OPPA! What are we going to do?!" She panicked but manager oppa knows what he needs to do.

"Calm down, chaeng. We've seen her in this situation many times. Calm down. Okay?" He said and start pressing so hard a part of her hand to get back her consciousness. .

She flinched and inhale deeply still struggling with her breathing.

"Just support her body chaeng, hold her."

Seconds after, Jisoo and jennie came running fast with a shocked face. .

"WHAT HAPPENED?!!" They asked worriedly and saw lisa leaning on rosé, half unconscious.

"OH NO. . " Jisoo gasped and helped chaeng and manager oppa massaged her on points they used to. .

Jennie took her bag and get a white flower oil and let lisa inhaled it.

After just some seconds she was able to control her breathing but not totally.

They piled pillows and lay her head while her feet are also laid above two pillows and let her rest and sleep. .

JenChuChaeng and manager oppa find their space inside her room to rest their tired bodies and minds too.

It didn't took them an hour to fall asleep and rest. As soon as they saw lisa, sleeping and resting they shut their eyes too and let their thoughts vanish, for awhile.

After the dark clouds with heavy and thick rain last night, the Sun decided to shine brightly through the glass door of Lisa's room. .

They were all sleeping so soundly when she woke up.