Not yet

Just 2 months ago Blackpink celebrated their 2yrs in Kpop industry. They did it with blinks around the world through Vlive, to thank them for their unwavering support and loyalty to them, for their dedication too.

They worked hard to carved Blackpink's name in their industry. They made it with their own effort, Practiced day and night, dedicated themselves to their performances, never forgot to thank people who were supporting them tirelessly and endlessly, and never boast of wht they have achieved.

Humble Queens.

In a span of two years, they have raised their flag up high and was noticed by big brands(name it), shows, producers, elite celebrities internationally, guested on shows, beated records after records, won awards, articles were written for them (positive one.), success and fame became their ally.

Of course, success will never be without haters and rumors.

Their names, actions and even the smallest detail about them was used to drag them down but those immature people never even bothered them instead they used it as a fuel to became the best. They will never stop but Blackpink will never give up too.

Days, months and years passed and they became the Most solid, loved, successful and sought out group in the history of kpop, not just locally but internationally too. They were already recognized in the US Market and they were invited from time to time to guest on shows and perform.

Their relationship too became so solid and tight. They are now on their 7th year as a group, alot of groups rise up but no one have the vibe just like Blackpink, they are still flying high.

Jennie and lisa's relationship became sweeter and stronger each year.

On their fourth year as a group, they decided, with permission from their parents and sajangnim, to came out in the public.

They did it with a post.

"To more coffee dates with you, love

"To more coffee dates with you, love. I love you always. Happy 3rd year Anniversary ❤" Jennie captioned

"Coffee and you in my mornings are what I always look forward

"Coffee and you in my mornings are what I always look forward. I love you love since forever. Happy 3rd year anniversary." Lisa captioned

They are not yet married.