Leaving

Two days passed after the nightmare happened, everyone was a'bit fine now. .

Jennie and Kai broke up but he is still persistent about asking for forgiveness. NOW in a nice way.

He sent her flowers with notes stating he is deeply sorry for what he has done.

but she kept on ignoring him. Her focus right now is on how to be near lisa again like how they used to and be forgiven. .

She spent those two days pursuing the younger, get her trust and make her feel that she is sincere when she said those three words that night.

"Unnie, did lisa tell you about her flight schedule?" Jennie asked lying on jisoo's bed while the older is folding her clothes on the floor

"Didn't she tell you?" She looked at the younger who is having a serious staring contest with the ceiling

"No."

"Tomorrow at 2am."

"2am?" She jolted up and looked at the older

"Yeah. Aren't you going to talk to her? I think she's more calm now."

"I want to talk to her but i'm afraid she'll reject me." She answered weakly

The older stand up and sit beside her.

"I know she was hurt so bad, broken, suffered emotionally about what she saw BUT the Lisa I know is different. She is unique, she still love you despite of what you have done to her. She doesn't hate the doer but she hates the action." Jisoo smiles patting her back

"Okay. I'll go to her." She said and left

It was late in the afternoon when jennie finished everything she needs to do that day.

She stopped by a convinience store just below lisa's condo unit and bought her favorite Choco milk and Twinkies.

Bait.

She immediately speed her way out of the store, gaining her confidence before entering the building.

"I can do this!" She cheered herself and make her way up. .

She was humming a song while the elevator slowly lift her up until to her pressed floor.

*ting!*

"This is it!"

She confidently walked through the hallway and stopped at the door.

She inhaled deeply and press the button.

*. . . . .  *

She pressed it again

*. . . . .*

She pressed it again

*. . . . . . *

But no one opened the door.

She was thinking of using the spare key but. .

She leaned back at the door and think of it.

"Fine! I'll use it. Maybe she's resting, I will just make myself feel at home." She said and used the key.

She entered and closed it.

Took off her shoes, look around and saw leo and luca at the living room. They quickly ran to her and brush their soft fur.

"Where is your mommy, babies. ." She cutely asked

"Meoooww. ."

She stood up and search the room but found no Lisa.

She tried calling her but she isn't answering.

"Where did she go? And why is she not answering my calls? Is she still mad at me?" She questioned herself while flopping in the couch. .