Will you?

After hours of trailing jisoo's car and torturous hours lisa spent they have arrived at a Private Resort owned by the Yg Company, which serves only their artists and staffs..

YG built this years before to let his artists and staffs to unwind from the very stressful environment they have in the industry they are in.

The huge black gate with YG letters carved opened slowly as the guards saw and recognized their cars approaching.

"Good afternoon Ma'am!" The guard greeted and smile

"Good Afternoon!" They greeted as their cars pass and parked at a certain area of the resort..

One by one they got out of the car and unloaded their bags and gave it to the bellboys who approach them..

"Thank you."

And the bellboys just bowed and took their bags and brought it to their reserved rooms.

"Let's eat?" Jisoo asking with her puppy eyes

"Yes, unnie.. I'm hunggggrry! Pleeaasse give me food, sooommme food.!" Lisa whining

"Yes. Yes. my lisaya, we will now.. let's go.." Rosé replied and put her right arm on lisa's shoulder and peck on her temple

"Yeheeeyy!!" And the three just chuckle at their cuteness

While the couple at the back just smiling at the scenario they always witness.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
NEXT MORNING

"Jisoonnie, where is lisa?" Chaeng asked with her eyes wandering around the room pulling herself from the bed..

"Oh, you're awake already.. I don't know too, when I woke up she's not around anymore.." jisoo answered turning her body to face rosé..

"Oh, maybe she's outside. Her camera isn't here. So, maybe she's taking the opportunity to take some good shots since its dawning.."

"Yeah, let's fix ourselves and look for her."

"Okay."

_ _ _

It was a wonderful morning when Lisa woke up, she saw the mist in the flowers outside their room and the fog starts to disappear when the sun is starting to break in..

She happily and slowly got out of her bed not to disturb chichu and chaeng, good thing she didn't slept in the middle because if she did, she won't be able to go outside for a walk and take pictures.

She put on her black denim jacket, wear a denim shorts, her ballcap, her favorite camera, sneakers in and dash out of their room..

"It's a wonderful day, Lisa." She thought to herself and smile then began walking..

The place is wonderful. Perfect for unwinding and escaping from anything that's killing you..

Lisa's enjoying as she photograph of all the things that caught her eyes, everything that made her smile, everything that caught her attention, everything that flatter her heart..

Everything seems so wonderful and bright..

When she got tired of walking around the resort, she sat in a rock near the shore she's just enjoying the sun brightly shining and hit her face as she lift it and close her eyes to feel the warmth.

'can I stay like this, forever?' She thought

"You seem to enjoy walking alone this early." Known voice said and stand beside lisa..

"I always enjoy walking alone early in the morning, taking photographs of everything that caught my eyes and interest.." she smiles and glance at the person standing beside her

"Well, that's a wonderful hobby..."

"Are you on your own, unnie? Where's jennie unnie?" Lisa innocently asks while hanging her camera around her neck

"You know she is a sleepyhead, lis."

"Oohh, hahaha.. I thought she'll be an early bird since you two don't do this escape, often.." she lowkey awkwardly replied and the older just chuckle

The two just enjoy the sun brightly shining on them..

"Lis"

"Hmm" the younger face the older but the older remain to face the calm sea..

"Can you take care of jennie while I am away from her?" Chahee asked then face the younger..

The younger was puzzled at the older's plead to her out of nowhere..

"Why unnie? Where are you going? Are you sick? Did you and jennie unnie fight?" Lisa asks continously with a worried tone

"I need to go back to New Zealand due to our family business.." she sighed heavily and face back the horizon

"When are you going back?"

"I don't know."

"That's a total risk, unnie."

"I Trust you, Lis"

Those words caused her world to stop for a moment..

Those words she is afraid, she is afraid might betray that trust.

"Heart is deceitful."

"I know. But you are the only person I can trust when it comes to taking care of jennie."

"I can't promise you that when you come back, she's still yours." She mumble

"What do you mean? Are you into her, lis?" Chahee asked confused

"Ah, no unnie! What I mean is that I cant control her feelings and emotions.. I cant dictate what her heart will feel and to whom it will beat." She explained and sighed in relieved..

'whooo! That was cloosee! Control your emotion Lisa Manoban.' She thought to her self then wiped her sweat in her forehead

"Yeah, that's why I ask you to look for her and tell me if someone's hitting on her.."

"Ohhh.. ahmm.. okaay, but don't expect too much unnie."

"Thanks, lis."

'when will this torture end? I thought, this will soon end BUT WHY ME?? I might die soon from heart attack.' She thought and clenched her left fist.

'jisoo's chikin take me now... I dont think I can take the pain that will come..'