Missing you

"Its been a week since lisa left and I miss her already." Rosé said after drinking her bottled water and lie down on the floor of their practice room

"I hope she's a little bit fine now." Jisoo said while wiping her beads of sweat, sitting next to rosé

After the day lisa left to mourn for her grandpa's death, they became so busy practicing and rehearsing their dance steps which lisa recorded and choreographed with the help of her seniors and mentors. .

Leo and luca were left at their care for the meantime together with kuma and dalgom.

"I hope when she get back, she is recharged and back to being goofy and bright." Jennie said staring at her lockscreen.

They spent the day dancing, vocalizing and rehearsing inside their personal practice room

The night came and its time for them to go home. Tired, drained and sleepy. .

To: My Lisa ❤
Come back very soon, my Love.
I missed you big time.
Good night, I love you so much.

Jennie sent her goodnight message to the person she missed so much.

Not getting used to be apart or away from her for too long but she's surviving.

She closed her eyes and didn't wait for the reply.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At Lisa's Homeland

"Baby, Come on. Let's go home its dark already." Lisa's mom called her

Today is her grandpa's burial at the cemetery, the ceremony just finished.

"Just a minute, mom." She answered standing while staring at her grandpa's tomb and wiped the tears that fall her eyes

"Okay, we will wait for you at the parking lot." She nods

Tears won't stop streaming, her heart is still broken and regret is one of the emotions she's feeling right now.

She loves her grandpa so much, as much as she loves her mom and dad. She grew up and became a lady seeing her energetic and goofy grandpa in their small farm at their province.

They used to feed their animals, help him plant their crops and run around, chasing each other even when she grew up and have to go to school they still do it whenever the weekends come.

They have a strong bond and all of the people around them can testify to it.

He is one of the reasons why she went to a foreign land and work hard to be an idol, she wanted him to see her on television and be proud of her, wishing someday when she will have an enough money she'll take her halmeoni and halabeoji and tour them to places she've been, introduce them to people she've met and buy things they want.

Spend precious times together but. . .
She guess, she can't do it anymore. He is gone.

"I am sorry grandpa, if I wasn't able to do what I promised. I am sorry for it took me so long to come back and I wasn't able to spend time before you left. I was so busy and forgot to visit you and halmeoni." She sobbed hard and head down while wiping her endless tears.

"Condolence, lis." Someone said from her back

it took her attention and was puzzled upon hearing the person's voice, its a very known voice to her. She missed that voice, its been awhile since the last time they talk. But she can't believe hearing it just some steps away from her. She thought, she must be hallucinating because of sleepless nights.

She wiped her tears and turned around then confirmed that it is really that person in her mind.

"I'm sorry for coming late, I just know it yesterday from seulgi." She said and walk near to give her a warm embrace. .

"Its okay. Thank you for coming all the way from where you came from." Her arms wrapped around that person and tears fall once again sniffling, while the person rubbing her back softly to comfort.

There were still some people around them visiting their loved ones, emphathizing with them and others just strolling around the Beautiful and wonderful cemetery.

"Cry it, do not hold it back. Its not good for your health lis AND you will be more uglier than shrek." The Person said chuckling while tears falling

They cried and laugh like crazies, staying in that position for some minutes.

"Maybe we should go now lis, the sun left us already. We could visit halabeoji tomorrow, if you want." Person said untangling from their embrace

"Yeah. You're right and he can't leave here." She said and laugh softly, while the person wiped her tears.

"Let's go?" offering the person's hand to lisa with a smile.

"You know, I missed that smile of yours. Thanks for always puffing up like a mushroom whenever I needed someone to talk " she said interlocking her hand to the person

"I know you missed me so much and I felt it that's why I am here right now. I will always be here for you, if you need me." The Person answered staring at her with a smile and peck a quick one on her right cheek.

"Thanks Jinny. Let's go! Mom and Dad is waiting." She pinched her cheeks, dragging her slowly

"Ouch! I told you already to stop pinching my cheeks!" She complained while syncing her pace with lisa

Lisa is just laughing and somehow ease the pain she's feeling.

Smiling for the first time since she arrived home.

Her mom and dad was shocked and happy to see Jinny with Lisa walking towards them.

"Jinny!" Her mom exclaimed in happiness to see her after a long time

"Auntie! Uncle!" She exclaimed in excitement and left lisa running towards them to give a hug.

"We are glad you came, thank you so much!" Lisa's mom said planting a soft kiss in her temple

"Thank you for being a supportive friend to Lisa, thank you for being there for her. she needs you more this time." Lisa dad said and tap her shoulder just in time lisa arrived

"Actually, I received the news just yesterday night and luckily, I was visiting a friend here in thailand so I told my friend that i'll be coming here to support my bestfriend." She said and looked at lisa beside her

"Let's go?" Lisa asked looking at them

"Let's go." Her dad smile sweetly and they entered the Car

From a far someone is watching them.