01 ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?

It was a dark and calm night for the people in the city. Or so it was—the peacefulness of the quiet city was soon interrupted by a loud scream that rippled throughout the city.

"Someone Help!" A young woman screams as her purse was ripped away by a man in dark clothing
—his features hidden by a black mask as he ran away with the purse in hand.

A small light shines above the tall buildings—three bold letters bright in the sky, BTS.

__

A young broad shoulder man sighed as he sank deeper into his bathtub full of bubbles. He reached out to grab the cup of wine on the table next to the bathtub.

The door suddenly opens causing the man to spit out his wine, he glares at the perpetrator. A young black haired male with a annoyed expression walked up to the mirror ignoring the man in the tub, "YOONGI what the hell are you doing in here?!"

Yoongi glares at the man through the mirror as he puts in amber color contacts in, "Don't think highly of yourself JIN. We have a mission, NAMJOON wants you to stop wasting water and hurry the fuck up."

Jin narrows his eyes at Yoongi's attitude, "Why don't you be a little more respectful?"

"I have nothing to respect, you may be older physically but I am older mentally." Yoongi responds in a mocking tone.

Jin lets out a few curses as the younger male childishly sticks out his tongue as he exits the restroom.

"I hate everyone in this damn house."

_

"NAMJOON why do you wear glasses?" A young brown haired (coconut) male mumbles as he looks around for his shoes.

"So people don't know who I am."

"But how do people not know your identity if you only wear glasses?"

"I." Namjoon pinches the bridge of his nose, "I don't fucking know JUNGKOOK why does the sun shine?"

Jungkook shrugs, Namjoon gives he a look, "See-"

"At a specific temperature, the bare protons of a hydrogen nucleus are moving fast enough to overcome their mutual repulsion. Through a series of collisions, the intense pressure at the sun's core continually fuses four protons together to form helium. With ever-" Jungkook spouts information causing Namjoon to turn back around in shock. His eyes then land on the earpiece that wrapped around his ear.

"HOSEOK don't encourage him—and Jungkook I thought you actually learned something in school." He sighs disappointed.

"School is for the weak, I sleep half the time."

"How do you pass your classes?" Namjoon raises his eyebrow as the young boy's eyes widen.

"Oh no I think my squirrel is calling me gotta  blast!" He quickly runs out the office.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

-

Hoseok chuckled as he leaned back in his chair ruffling his red hair, he places his feet on the desk as he stared at the security cameras.

His eyes glance at the small red light going off near the computer screen. He quickly presses a button before running out of the dark room and into the bright light.

-

"Tae I don't think you should be doing that-." A short blonde haired male whispers as he hides behind a black computer chair.

TAEHYUNG rolls his eyes at him as he cowards behind the chair, "JIMIN you are seriously no fun what is the old man gonna do fire us?"

Jimin's eyes widen as he glances behind Taehyung, "Taehyung maybe you should stop-"

"Jimin lighten up it won't cause any harm-" Suddenly a small explosion occurs causing smoke to fill the laboratory. Coughing echos throughout the room, slowly the air begins to clear and a tall angry man stands in front of the two. Taehyung sheepishly smiles, "Hey Mr. Boss Sir!"

"Taeyang, Jamin. How many time have I told you to not fool around?" The Boss says as he clenches his teeth, his hands formed tight fists.

"It's Taehyung-"

"My names actually Jimin-"

"ENOUGH YOU TWO CLEAN THIS MESS RIGHT NOW."

The two quickly bump into each other before scrambling to find the cleaning supplies.
__
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ remember to vote and comment!