ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟶𝟾 — ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ

"Hurry the fuck up!" Namjoon screeches as the other run behind him, "Were so screwed!"

-

The seven heros sat in plastic chairs in a room, a mid aged women stood in front of them a ugly expression on her face as she glared at the seven. All of them looked like a mess, Namjoon's hair looked like a rats nest, Jungkook; Jimin were starting to fall asleep in the plastic chair, Taehyung wore miss matched clothing, Jin looked puffy, Yoongi had different colored contacts on and Hoseok had miss matched shoes.

The mid aged women quickly pulled all of their cheeks and stretched them out, "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO COME EARLY AND ON TIME?!"

They all held their cheeks in pain with a tearful expression, Jungkook looked up to his noona, "I'm sorry Noona!" He gives her a cute expression and pouts.

She cooes before calmly walking over and smacking Jungkook's head, he whines in pain, "I told you many times that shit won't work on me, I'm not stupid."

"We're really sorry Noona." Hoseok says with a apologetic smile, he fidgets with his hands.

She sighs before turning around and looking through what she could do to make the heros a little bit presentable.

-

"Woah!" Jin stares shook as he looked at the mirror. He cups his face and turns to Yoongi, "Don't I look even more handsome?"

Yoongi's face turns into disgust, "No more hideous."

Jin feels an invisible arrow go through him at yoongi's comment, Jungkook suddenly joins in, "The clothes look more handsome than you." Another arrow hits him.

Jimin chirps in jumping into the conversation, "Right? He does the clothes no justice."

Another arrow.

Taehyung glances at Jin through the mirror, "Chief this ain't it 😔✊."

Jin suddenly cries at the corner of the room, holding his head in shame. A gloomy aura fills the lonely corner.

Namjoon glances at the older man as the younger members pick on him, "Come on guys stop being so rude."

Jin suddenly perks up and rushes to Namjoon with hopeful eyes, "Namjoon you think I look good right?"

Namjoon casts a glance to the side, he begins to feel sweat on his forehead. He suddenly whistles a tune while turning away from him.

Jin goes back to his corner hugging his legs to his chest.

-
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ remember to vote and comment