𝟶𝟼 — ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ʜɪɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs ᴀʀɪsᴇ
  "How did the mission go?" Mr.Bang asked as he felt the tension in the car. He honestly just wanted to go home and sleep he didn't want anything to do with the seven idiots in his car.

"I did good." Jin says shamelessly, the others stare at him not saying a world.

Mr.Bang looks up from the book 'How to be a good boss for idiots 101' He was reading, "I meant the whole group.

"We got what you needed." Hoseok throws the files towards him; continues, "It continues very interesting plans following the operation. We are lucky that we got there on time if not." Hoseok creates an explosion with his hands; makes small sound effects.

"😱😰." Taehyung screeches as he looks at Hoseok.

"What the fuck-"

"Anyways," Namjoon stops the red head from cursing, he points at the bunny faced boy in the back of the car, "Could you block Jungkook's credit card."

"wHat!" The boy yells as he sits up and leans on the seat in front of him, "WHY!"

Namjoon glares at him, "I don't know Jungkook maybe it's because you left the damn mission."

Jungkook huffs anger and slams himself back into the car seat, Yoongi who was next to him begins to snicker and laugh at him. Namjoon turns around and raises a eyebrow at him, "And you think your off the hook?"

Now it's Jungkook's turn to laugh; Yoongi raises his hand to punch Jungkook's shoulder but Jin intervenes, "Settle down you two."

"🙄🤨." Taehyung blandly states.

-

The following day came; it was sunny morning so Hoseok decided to take a walk around the park. As he was taking in his surroundings he saw a small flyer, "Dancing lessons for free?"

He glances at the small flyer in hand, his brows furrow in thought, out of all of his friends he was the only one who had no talent. Hoseok felt useless sure he knew how technology but other than that he pretty much sucked at everything.

Art? No, Jungkook already played one.

Instruments? Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon all of them could play some were experts others were just able to play.

Smarts? Namjoon already took that spot.

He felt lesser than them when they all showed their hobbies and talents while he had none. Maybe this could help him, "What if the others don't approve?" A few tears fall from his eyes, he quickly wipes his tears with his red sweater sleeve, "They'll support me right?"

"Namjoon." Hoseok says as he walked into his office. The man was busy looking around for some important papers, he let out a small hum, "I was wondering if-"

Namjoon continues to shuffle papers not paying attention to him. "Namjoon."

"Namjoon."

Hoseok lets out an aggravated sigh of frustration, "Namjoon!"

He stops his movement, "Sorry Hoseok, I'm listening now." Slowly he sits down in his leather chair staring at him with a smile.

Hoseok begins to fidget with his finger, "I was wondering... if I could take some dance classes-"

Namjoon's smile falls, "No."

"But why-"

His hands run through his brown-blonde tipped hair, "No is no hoseok."

"But," Tears start to form in the red heads eyes he quickly runs out the office slamming the door.

The small mochi walking down the hallways notices his hyung and goes to greet him with a smile, "Hello Hyu-". His smile falls as he sees him storm out of the building.

The office door suddenly opens and Namjoon appears his hair all over the place. His glasses low on the bridge of his nose, his face full of stress, "Hey jimine."
__
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ remember to vote and comment!