𝟶𝟻 — ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅs
Taehyung was minding his business until a henchman came behind him, however before he could deliver a blow—Taehyung crouches down and sees a small patch of flowers growing, "Woah so pretty."

  The henchman goes once again to punch him but he moves out of the way as a butterfly randomly flys around.

  A sigh of annoyance is let out by the henchman he finally decides to go for a kick, however Taehyung dodges it by doing a backwards somersault; lands perfectly.

  The Henchman stood awestruck by his abilities, before smacking himself, "You know what I give up." He walks away towards the police station to turn himself in.

__

  Meaning Jimin was not having a fun time fighting the bad guys. The bad guy kept missing all his punches; Jimin was starting to get annoyed, "How do you keep missing my face is here!" He points at his face and then above at the air, "Not here!"

  The Henchman stops for a second in realization his eyes go wide, "Oh no wonder! I get it now your to short!"

  "Did Jungkook sign you up for this? Do you know how many times I told that asshole I'm not short. Because I'm not short, 5'8 is not short! Did you know Suga is 5'9? But no one gives him shit! It's only me! Like I don't understand why-"

  The henchman checks his watch, it's been 3 damn minutes and this kid is ranting about his height. "Look I'm not a therapist-"

  "I swear to god if I get called short one more damn time, I'm going to loose my marbles- oh actually I think I just last them... god dammit, anyways I'm going to loose my head- hopefully I don't but seriously-"

  Snores could be heard from the Henchman who fell asleep listening to Jimin's tangent—it is said to this day he still continues it.

__

  Namjoon blindly ran around the docks as a Henchman chased him—after a while he lost him or the Henchman lost him- anyways he let out a sigh of relief and hunch over his knees, in order to catch his breath.

  A shadow appears behind Namjoon; as he turns around the shadow—Henchman—falls to the ground and Hoseok appears with a broken laptop. "Damn hoe had a hard head and broke my laptop."

  Namjoon sighs in annoyance, "You broke another one? I swear you break them on purpose."

  "I just saved your life and this is how you repay me—and no duh a new laptop release-" He stops talking before laughing in nervousness, "Anyways let's go and rejoin with the others."

  "Where's Jungkook?"

  He stops walking, "I don't know, but he can handle himself."

"Call him I'm worrying."

  __

  Jungkook stands still as he looked above, a man stood in front of him with his eyebrows narrowed, "Aren't you going to answer it?"

  "Oh yeah," Jungkook takes out his phone, "Hello?"

  "Jungkook where are you?"

  "Aw shit." He mumbles to himself, "Just fighting a bad guy, 형!"

  "Order up for Jungkook!" A voice loudly yells.

  "Jungkook did you leave to get food."

  "No." He quickly answers.

  "Order up for Jungkook!"

  "Jungkook."

  "Namjoon- 형."

  "I SAID ORDER UP FOR JEON JUNGKOOK PICK UP YOUR DAMN FOOD."

  "I swear to god Jungkook you better get back here or else-"

  Jungkook quickly hangs up and walks up the pick up section where the woman shoved him his food with a glare. He smiles brightly, "Thank you!"

  A shadow casts above him, he turns around, "Y-Yoongi 형? W-What a-are you doing here?"

  "Jeon Jungkook! How dare you get food..." Jungkook prepares himself for a long lecture, "Without me you should have told me, I would have ditched too!"

  Yoongi let's a put a gummy smile and snatches Jungkook's food away and begins to eat it. "Your not mad?"

  "No of course not, why would I?" He says confused by the question.

  "Because-"

  "He might not be mad, but I'm fucking pissed." A voice interrupts, the atmosphere suddenly goes cold and the two turn around in fear.

  "N-Namjoon." They both utter out in fear, oh how they wished they could disappear.
__
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ remember to vote and comment!