Chrysler Special

A Chrysler Christmas with the idiots
_____________________________

Namjoon fumbled as he stood on top of the ladder, he quickly grabbed onto it to prevent from dying. With wide eyes he looks at Yoongi who was suppose to hold the ladder but instead touched it as he looked at his phone.
"Yoongi when I asked if you could hold the ladder, I meant hold it not touch it."

Yoongi's eyes bore into his, "You didn't ask, I was ordered to."

The supposed smart one of the seven—furrows his brows in annoyance. Then his eyes once again widen as he sees Jungkook and Jimin wrapping Taehyung in Christmas lights. "Stop that you over grown toenail and you troll that's dangerous!"

The two turn towards him and flip him off before putting a bow ontop of taehyung. Jin then walks in with a tray of cookies, as his feet glide against the wooden floor he trips over the lights connecting to the outlet. He screams as his cookies fly from the tray as he crashes into the tree.

The once beautiful lively tree was now falling; crashed to the ground. Namjoon hops off the ladder before it could hit him, he fell on his ass with a thud; he hisses in pain.

Yoongi's face went through the sea of green, the star ended up on his head. As he hears the others laughing at him he pulls on the cord of the lights, causing taehyung to fly out from them hitting Jungkook; Jimin who cried out in pain.

Hoseok walked into the living room with a look of horror. The once beautiful tree was now Yoongi (which was horrifying enough), the lights were smashed. Everything in a tangled mess—Jimin; Jungkook were under Taehyung in pain, Jin was sobbing over his cookies and Namjoon just stood there with a look of annoyance.

The sunshine then walks out of the room so he's not involved with the mess, taking some smashed cookies with him.

"This is why we don't fucking do Christmas shit." The tree grumbles in anger coughing out a pine/leaf.

"Merry Chrysler!" Taehyung shouts seemingly unaffected by the situation.

"It's Christmas." Jungkook's voice is muffled against the carpet—his face was planted onto the damn floor.

"Oh." Taehyung says, "Merry chrisum!"

"It's-" Jimin starts before letting out a groan of pain, "Get off my damn stomach you fucking oaf!"

"I swear to god, Christmas gets worse and worse every year."

_______

Merry Christmas everyone =]! Have a wonderful day; enjoy your presents + spend time with your family!