03 — ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ

"Anyways." Namjoon rolls his eyes at Yoongi'a immaturity, he points at a map on the table. "This is where we are suppose to be, it's heavily guarded-"

A crash echoed through the room, everyone turned to see Jimin on the ground with a barrel onto of him, "Jimin I know your desperate but seriously a barrel? What's next your pillow."

Jin shudders at the last sentence, "I think he's already-"

Jimin's face explodes in embarrassment a scarlet hue across his cheeks, "Jin shut the hell up!"

"Enough." Namjoon sighs and turns back around to find the map missing, "oi where the fuck is the map-"

"Oh this map?" Taehyung holds up a paper plane, The now ex-map.

"What the fuc-"

"Don't worry I'll just unfold it." Before Taehyung could begin to unfold the plane a strong gust of wind blows the paper plane out of his hand causing it to land on the highest beam in the building. "Whoops."

"Oh for fuck sakes. I quit." Namjoon throwing up his hands as he storms out the building.

The 6 idiots stare at each other in silence, suddenly Hoseok breaks it, "So who's getting the plane?"

"Not Jimin." Jungkook snickers, Jimin glares at him; quickly smacks his arm.

"I'll show you, I can grab it!" He retorts, before stomping away and climbing the beams to get the map.

"Hey guys?" Yoongi begins, beads of sweat began to form on his forehead, "Namjoon took the van, How the fuck are we getting home?"

"Uber?" Hoseok shrugs, looking at his phone.

"That is such a good idea!" Yoongi begins, "now if only there was an Uber driver in the middle of the fucking now where! Plus the charge rates would be high to get home."

"Oh yeah I forgot."

"Welp, Mr.Bang is probably still at work so maybe he could get us a ride." Jin quickly pulls out his phone and calls the man; walks out the door.

"Good idea." The youngest two agree and follow after Jin.

Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other before shrugging and follow the two.

"Hey guys, I got it!" Jimin exclaims from the beam, his eyes grow wide as he scans the room only to find it empty, "GUYS?!"

"Are we forgetting someone?" Jin asks as his brows furrow in thought.

"No I don't think so!" Jungkook chirps in cheerful tone.

"I could've sworn we had an extra person."
__
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ remember to vote and comment!