04 — ɢʜᴏsᴛ! sᴘᴏᴏᴘʏ

And so the battle began.
  After Namjoon got his shit together the 7 of them finally began to make their way to the docks. As they attempted to sneak up on the unsuspecting victims of their terror, Hoseok suddenly drops his laptop, he lets out a scream, "NO DONT DIE ON ME I JUST GOT YOU FIXED."

  The evil henchmen turn and look at the crying red head on the ground, they nod at each other and walk their way.

  The fight begins—Jin quickly takes out his phone and starts taking selfies as he dodges the henchmen's fists. "Oi would you stop for one moment! This moon creates amazing lighting."

  The man stops and looks at Jin with a dull stare, "This is who I have to fight?" He quickly turns to the ocean and shrugs, "I think jumping in the ocean sounds like a better idea." Quickly he runs to the end of the dock and jumps.

  Jin turns around and sees the man gone, he shrugs, "Oh well, I got the pictures I wanted."

Meanwhile,

While Jin was satisfied with his results, Yoongi was anything but happy. "Oi did you see where the 7th one went?" The henchman turns to another member.

  He shakes his head, "No I could've sworn there were seven though..."

  Yoongi glares at the two idiots, "I'm right here you morons."

  The two stare at each other in shock, "D-did you h-hear that?"

  "D-do you think if we pretend we didn't hear it'll disappear?" The other reply's.

  "This is who I have to fight Jungkook's cousins make better opponents." Yoongi sighs and begins to walk up to them, "I'm right here idiots!"

  The two henchman scream in horror and hug each other, "I SEE IT NOW ITS HORRIFYING."

  "ITS A GHOST."

  "RUN." They both exclaim at the same time; run off into the distance.

  Yoongi dumbly looks at the two in disbelief, "What the actual fuck."
__
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ remember to vote and comment!