Chapter 1 ["Time flies, huh?"]

Information;
Yuueii is a fighting academy, training young children to fight in international competitions around the world.
(They use a lot of martial arts- the main ones are Taekwondo and Jiu Jitsu.)
————

"Congrats, Bakugou. A scholarship offered by Yuueii, famous fighting school.. It's utterly remarkable."

The teacher, Mr. Kaorashi, a stubby-nosed boring old man, blandly droned on in front of the class.

Katsuki would've gave a haughty smirk- maybe even a taunting look just to fan the bright flames of jealousy his old, extra classmates eyeing him with apprehension because- Bakugou Katsuki, the boy with a snappy and overall delinquent attitude made into Yuueii High. Not only that, he earned his goddamned scholarship fair and fucking square.

It may not seem like it, but Katsuki had fucking struggled tooth and nail to earn his place- studied and got the best grades, straight A's since he was a waddling six year old, and played football for his middle school and became the star player in a span of three years. He was bruised and battered, always used to purple gashes and black splotches on his skin from playing- angry red eyes always challenging anyone to say anything about it.

But the best thing about him was his first degree black belt in Taekwondo, once being the youngest on "S.F.T."'s fighting team, powering through every minor contests like an angry bull, knocking opponents down with a simple high roundhouse kick, no matter what height.

Everyone sang praises to him- "You're amazing, Bakugou!," and those warbled words of- "You're so lucky to have brains and brawn at the same time!". It of course, took him by the shoulders and lifted him up on an imaginary pedestal, higher and better than the others. He was better than others- no, he was the best-!

————
(Pride was one of the Seven Deadly sins, and unfortunately, Bakugou possessed a large amount of it.)
————

"Stay in your fucking place, goddamn scum."

Katsuki cruely smirked, a flipped, empty water bottle hanging idly from his calloused hands because of the years he had played football on team AJH Warriors- a boy his age drenched in ice-cold water beneath his feet.

'That's right,' his smirk widened at the feeling of power and pride thrumming rightfully in his veins- 'I'm better than everyone.'

The boy with glasses looked up at him, black school uniform sticking to his thin, irritating body, black-rimmed glasses to match and complete the whole nerdy look.
(It was weird, because Bakugou looked slightly mystified because- no matter how harshly he blinks, he could not see his face.)

Everything else that happened was a blur of harsh grins and manic laughter- the sense of the euphoric feeling of being better than the new first year middle schooler, and suddenly Bakugou was standing in front of the arcade. He had his expensive shoes his father bought him as a prize to getting accepted to Yuueii planted firmly on the dirty ground- and he blinked, because he was so confused.

His lackeys looked at him expectantly, bags hanging from their shoulders with silver coins being tossed in the palm of their hands.
(Their faces were blurred out, as if it was taken from an unfocused camera angle rapidly panning left and right, enough to give him a headache from the unclear images of their expressions.)

"Come on, Bakugou," they'd say to him, grinning from ear to ear- "Let's go in. We'll pay you for your big-ass score on Yuueii."
("-and for your existence in middle Aldera Middle school and making us temporarily popular." But the sentence went unspoken and hung in the air.)

Katsuki squeezed his eyes shut for a second, trying to push away the feeling- it was hard to describe.

He suddenly felt distant, and as he clutched the rough texture of the straps on his bag, he can't feel from his fingers. It was weird. He can't feel the concrete under his feet, and he was lightheaded and disoriented-