30

Just as they are about to attack, two beings appear, "You will not find her without our help." The female says.

Adam and his brothers stare at her in shock. She looks just like Julie. The one at her side reminds them of Julie when she's giving them attitude.

"Angels," Andres says somewhere between awe and disgust.

"But of course. It is our job to fight the demons." The male at the female angel's side replies.

He tosses something to Adam and the other brothers. "It will, much like that magical contraption in the story about the demi god, form into the shape you think it. You want a sword it will become a sword. You want a spear or trident, well you understand. It is made of celestial steel and is the only thing that will kill a demon. We will be there helping you. 

"The building is correct but there is a hidden door that leads down to a basement. That is where you will find Jewel." The female is once more the one to speak.

They surge forward now with determination, but Adam is sick. If they gave him a weapon to kill demons that means the ceremony is already over and it's too late.

"She is not dead, king. If she were you'd know it. All of you Demarcos would feel her death." The female says with a great deal of sympathy.

Adam nods but doesn't say anything. Just because she isn't doesn't mean she won't wish to be when they find her. He can tell that there is something wrong with her.

Once they enter the warehouse the angels take the lead and show them where the hidden door is. The practically fly down the stairs in their search for Julie and to destroy the witches that threaten their peace.

They don't notice that the angels disappear. Adam is too busy fighting the witches that took his love.

"Adam, to your left." Aaron yells out. Adam dispatches the witch he's with and sees a creature on top of a table over Julie.

In anger he lets his dark side out fully for the first time since he met Julie. Before the creature even has a chance to move Adam has the object the angel gave him in sword form. The sword is a particularly nasty one. Razor edge on one side and serrated on the other with a hook on the tip just to make life interesting. Adam shoves that sword into the demon as deep as he can and feels it coming out of the other side of it. 

Smiling wickedly Adam pulls it out and shoves it in again and again. Then he shoves the demon off his wife.

As his brothers and those with them finish off the black witches and their minions Adam wipes away the tears. He was too late. The demon raped her.

"Aaron, they must have used the drug. She's nearly dead. I'm going to need your help."

Aaron doesn't hesitate and goes to Julie as the two work desperately to heal Julie enough to take her home, the angels appear once more.

"The child in her must be destroyed now before it kills her by just being."

"The father is dead, she'll die too if she doesn't have it's blood any way."

The angel shakes her head, "You don't understand. Demon spawn will kill their mother by clawing their way out of their womb. Even now it is stealing her essence and growing. If this monstrosity should be born it will be nearly impossible to kill. 

"Julie was never human, she was angel. Angel, vampire and demon with all their strengths and none of their weaknesses. Tell me, king, how would you kill it?" The male demands of Adam.

"This isn't the time or place to talk about this," Adam says shortly.

"It must be now. Jewel cannot be healed until that monstrosity is dead. The choice is yours king, she is your wife." The female tells Adam.

By then the other brothers had joined them. "Aaron, I'll need your help to kill that thing." Adam finally says after glaring at the two angels.

Together the two vampires fight the thing inside Julie and finally after what seems like hours to them, but was only minutes, they stand back. "It's dead." Aaron says flatly. They are both exhausted, it had taken everything in them to kill that monster and it was just minutes old, not even fully formed.

"We will meet with you at the estate to answer your questions and you can answer ours." The female says and touches Adam and Aaron. They look at her as a ripple of energy goes through them. "Angels blessing. It replenishes your energy. You need to get Jewel home and taken care of now. She's not out of danger by a long shot."

The female angel looks with sadness and longing at the girl locked onto the table. Then she and the male angel leave as abruptly as they came.

"I never thought I'd see an angel. We better keep your mother with the children when they come to the estate. She isn't very happy with the angels for killing part of her family. She really loved her grandmother and siblings." Andres says reverently.

Even as Andres is speaking Adam and Alex are at the restraints and releasing Julie from them. "She called Julie, Jewel just like you Adam." Alex says thoughtfully as he works on the stubborn leg restraint.

"Yeah, I noticed that too. Like last time she still has that damn fever. You get that last restraint yet?" Adam demands.

"Yeah," Alex grunts as the thing finally releases. "Done."

"What do you want to do with the survivors?" Aiden asks, Aaron is busy checking on Julie for any other wounds while Adam holds her close.

"Do the witches have the magic of the black's restrained?" Adam demands.

"Yes, that was the first thing they did once they were cornered."

"Good. Lock them in this room while it burns. Burn the whole damn building down." Adam says viciously and all the people in the room other than his family look at him stunned. His brothers and father just look very pleased with his verdict.

"It shall be done. I'll stay and watch over it myself, take Julie home." Andres says with a wicked light in his eyes.

The black witches start pleading for their lives. Their pleading falls on deaf ears though. They were willing to kill the entire planet, they kidnapped and allowed that thing to harm Julie. There is no sympathy for them.

Adam and his brother race up the stairs and on to the estate. They need to get the temperature down on that fever or Julie might still die.

When Julie wakes up and finds out what was done to her, she just might want to die. That's not something any of them want to even think about.