Dress For Me Tonight

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

– Lao Tzu.

"Marie, is the coffee ready?" Lisa asked settling down a plate of freshly made pancakes on the table. 

"Just in a second Lisa," Maria answered pouring some coffee into the mug and passing it to her.

"You don't have to be here dear. I can do all of this on my own. Why do you trouble yourself so much?" Marie asked placing another cup of coffee in front of Lisa. 

"It is absolutely no trouble, Marie. Today, there is no work in the studio so I thought why not help you with breakfast. And I love to be here." She shrugged and passed a smile to the maid she met three days ago. It's been a week since the marriage. Things were going pretty normal for both Ian and Lisa except for the fact that they saw each other merely on breakfast or at night if one of them is awake by the time other comes back. Ian had a huge project coming up, which he claimed to be really important for the company. While Lisa was working on the exhibition ought to happen in two weeks. 

"Good morning ladies" Ian greeted ascending down the stairs, folding his sleeves to his forearm. The sight was contagious. He looked devilish hot, in black. The situation was common for every day now. For the past week, Lisa was trying to get used to such a scene in the morning but somehow her every attempt was failing. She couldn't get over the fact that how gorgeous he looked in the morning, while she could smell his perfume he applied every morning after a shower.

"Morning dear. Lisa made you some pancakes for breakfast, it smells heavenly dear. Come on, try these." Marie uttered as she excused herself to continue some work. Ian like usual placed a kiss on Lisa's cheek placing himself beside her attacking on the pancakes immediately.

"Aren't you going to work today?" Ian inquired settling a bite of pancakes in his mouth, devouring its taste "And this is literally heaven." He complimented placing another bite in his mouth in hurry. 

"Thank you and there is not much work in the studio today. So I thought why not stay at home." She explained still sipping her coffee avoiding looking at him. She was weighing the fact that if she should ask him about his work today, more specifically ask him if he would be able to free himself early today. 

"Fair enough" he responded getting up to put the finished plate of pancake in the sink. He could feel the uneasiness indicated by Lisa. In a mere amount of time, he was able to guess when his wife was scared, confused, sad or angry. "Anything you want to say?" He questioned moving towards her standing across her stool, supporting himself by the counter so that now his chest was facing her front. 

"It's just that... it's been a week since the wedding and from then we haven't spent any time together. Not in any other way, I mean everything went in a hurry and we didn't even have the time to talk and now since we are married, don't you think we should at least know each other." Lisa uttered in a single breathe still avoiding looking at him. He didn't answer for some seconds filling her suspicious that he was practically laughing at her on expecting something from this wedding. "Forget that I said something. Have a nice day." She mumbled moving from the stool and walking towards the stairs hurrying upstairs. Before she could even place a step on the stairs, two strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist. 

"Lisa" Ian whispered in her ear. She could hear her breathing increase by a multiple of hundred and the only thing he has done is called her name. She hummed in response letting him know she was listening while she engrossed herself more in his comfort. "You don't have to run every time you try to open up to me." He answered placing a kiss just below her earlobe "And you have every right to ask me anything. More specifically ask me about myself ." He continued still torturing her skin. Lisa lead out a moan as he reached down to place a kiss on her neck, gently nibbling and licking the area while he pulling her even more close to him. 

"You are so toxic, love." He whispered still biting down her neck. Lisa tilted her neck, to give him even more space to endure his torture. "There is a party today at seven organized by some sponsors and I was thinking how about you accompany me. No pressure though." He whispered seductively, applying more pressure on his kissing reaching down her shoulder. He was certain to not take no as an answer. Lisa in this state was not even able to think clearly before she gently nodded and lead out a loud moan continuing enjoying his embracing.

"Good girl" He chuckled in her ear, much to Lisa's disappointment, moving his mouth away from her neck. "I will send someone with your dress. Dress for me tonight, I will see you at seven." He muttered placing a last kiss on the area he just tortured. He mumbled a light goodbye before leaving Lisa in her own thoughts. For the whole weak this was the very first time, he had been so close to her. It was always a kiss on her cheeks or her forehead. Not that she was complaining. She loved being close to him. The tingles become unbearable even with the slightest touch. It was like, she knew she could fall deep but she was still moving. Being with Ian makes her feel like home, something she hadn't felt in long. 

The day passed by quickly with Lisa trying to draw some of her works in the storeroom offered by Ian for her to try out some work except the studio. The place was huge, just like every room in the house. Ian tried convincing her to let the place be Lisa's own studio at home, but she just refused. She thought that this would rather irritate him in some time because having a studio here in the house would mean hearing her shouting almost all day. 

"Lisa? There is a young man down with a parcel for you!" She heard Marie shout from downstairs. She quickly shut the caps of all the open paints before running downstairs to get her parcel. She could see a person dressed in a black court standing in the hall talking to Marie, who she guessed was here to give the parcel. 

"Here she is," Marie announced as Lisa was close enough to see the person. "Lisa this is Cole, Cole she is Lisa." Marie introduced as she placed the parcel back in Cole's hand for him to hand it off to Lisa. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, mam," Cole said moving his hand forward for Lisa to shake. She could say he was cute. He had light green eyes with a slight cut above his right eyebrow. His body was built with his muscles peeking from his shirt but he was nothing compared to Ian. Ian was the definition of perfection. She gently shook his hand before uttering. 

"Great to see you too, Cole. Call me Lisa, please." She smiled warmly at him. He gently nodded his head in agreement. He could feel the similarity in both of his boss and his wife; they both knew how to be friendly and treat people with respect. 

"Of course. I work with sir; I am his assistant. He sent me to deliver this gift to you and told me to inform you to be ready on time." He said as he handed the parcel to Lisa. Lisa could guess that this could probably be the dress. "I have to leave right now mam. I am sorry. I mean Lisa. I will see you at the party, today. Have a great day." He explained walking himself out of the house. 

As soon as he walked out of the place Lisa saw the time which was already six. 

"Time to get ready." She muttered to herself before smiling at Marie and walking upstairs.