New Start?

"Cole, I asked you a question, why are you here? I strictly told you to stay away from her. Didn't you understand the first time?" Ian yelled closing the door throwing his bag on the corner of the room. He started walking towards Cole who stood motionless, trying to wrap his head around everything.

"Ian, stop! He just came here to check on me. Stop!" Lisa yelled as she rushed towards him, placing her small hands on his build-up chest trying to prevent him from murdering Cole.

"Why couldn't he just call? Why does he have to be in our room?!" He still continued struggling against her, trying not to hurt her in any way.

"He did call me! I didn't pick up because I was asleep. He just came to see if I was alright. Calm down, please." She shouted taking his face in one hand and tilting it towards her. "Please." He took a big gulp of air and stood still in a place before he continued

"Pack your bags, Cole, you will take the flight back home right now. I don't want to see you here the whole left week. Get lost."

"What? No." She responded tracing a little back from him. "I just told you he came here to check on me, why does he have to go back?" She yelled scrunching her eyebrows.

" Cole, leave." He whispered in a deadly tone, making him move instantly towards the door, out of the room.

"Why do you always do this?! Can't I have a friend? What is up with you and your insecurities about him?!" She yelled jabbing her fingers on his chest, pushing him backward. "Why do you-" He cut her off taking in the hold of her hands, placing them behind her pushing her back until her legs hit the edge of the bed.

"Ian, get off" she struggled to try to get out of his hold on her hands.

"Don't you see the way he always flirts with you whenever he gets the chance? He acts all innocent and everything just to be close with you but of course, you are so naïve to understand that." He answered moving his body further into her moving her hair falling on her neck back. He gently traced the area, rubbing his thumb on her soft skin.

"He is just my friend, Ian. He doesn't flirt with me, it's just friendship. And what's the matter with you? I thought you didn't care about whoever talks to me. Then why you always get upset when he is close to me?" She asked raising her eyebrows as if she was challenging him to answer the question.

"You are playing the wrong game, love." He whispered moving his mouth forward, close to her. "You are the only one who will lose, it does not matter who wins."

"Then maybe I want to lose" she muttered biting her lips and staring into his already grazing eyes.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" he warned for the last time, pulling her hands closed on the back, pushing her chest closer to his.

"I don't need the warning anymore. I want to take the risk, with you." She finished tracing her tongue on her dry lips. That was all he needed as he released her hands and pushed her back, resulting in her falling on the bed. He hovered over her and slammed his lips on her. The kiss was already so intense and powerful. For what she had experienced with him, he was rough in his touch but still gentle. She moved her hands placing them around his neck pulling him closer, as he placed his hands under her shirt from the waist. He tugged it a little upwards, exposing her skin. He perfectly laced her lips with her, taking her bottom lip in between his teeth giving it a gentle bit resulting in a loud moan from her.

"Ian," she whispered when he released her lips, continuing his torcher down her neck. He stuck his tongue out licking the area he just bites on the neck, nibbling it before moving down. His hands slightly moved upwards under the shirt that was almost ridden up to her chest. He traced his fingers rubbing the area just below her breast, kissing her neck a little harder. The pleasure was so intense that she moved her one hand down on the bed, pulling the mattress in her hand. Ian released a groan of satisfaction as his hard-on, pushed aside her wet core as he continued to make her moan.

"Ahh," she moaned as she felt his hands reach her breast, taking the top off of her. His rough hands quickly moved upside and down, never for a second his mouth leaving her collarbone.

"See what you do to me, love" he whispered in her ear, as he moved his hips closer to her, rubbing him against her. He swiftly in a motion undoes her bra moving his hands down her breast. He placed his mouth on her nipple, sucking and biting it, while still keeping his attention rubbing other.

"Ian... ahhh" she whispered with her eyes closed from the pleasure.

"I warned you, didn't I?" He asked placing his mouth on the other one, doing the same thing he did to the previous one.

"Umm..." she moaned making him leave a low whisper of a chuckle as he bit hard on her bud which was already too hard. She released another large noise of pleasure pulling the mattress closer.

"I told you to stay away, but you didn't listen. I told you to protect yourself, you didn't. Whatever I told you, you did the exact opposite, didn't you?" He continued leaving wet kisses down her belly reaching just above her core.

"Ian, please" she moaned his name out from the wetness he was causing being so close to her core.

"You should listen, love, before getting in with something involving me, you should have listened" he whispered as he placed his hands on her wet core, pulling aside her panties, rubbing her through his fingers.

"Iannn" she yelled as she panted faster from the foreign feeling but he didn't stop instead he pushed his finger inside of her, moving it inside and out.

"And now that you didn't listen" he continued pushing another finger inside her roughly moving them inside her. "You have to face the consequences. I gave you the chance to get away one time, but not now. This time, I am not letting you go in any way. You belong to me, in every way. I will take care of you, I promise. There is no going back now, love" he finished as Lisa let out her breathe faster reaching her orgasm. He moved his fingers back, tasting her juices.

"So toxic, love" he whispered cleaning his fingers. She could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks, as she witnessed the sight in front of her.

"Have some rest. I will see you in a while." He spoke placing a kiss on her forehead pulling up the blanket placing it on her almost naked body.

Was this a new start?