You Are So Toxic

And somehow, against all reason, we were kissing. I closed my eyes, and the world around me faded.

- Richelle Mead

The moment was different. Lisa was shocked for a while before she acknowledges what was happening. Without even her notice, her arms moved forward and wrapped around Ian's neck pushing her further against him. To him, this was a sign to which he tenderly placed his hands around her waist.

His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than she could have ever imagined. She let out a moan of pleasure when Ian gently bit her bottom lip making the kiss even further heated. Lisa pushed her hands forward and roughly pulled his hair from the end, earning a groan from him. As to her disappointment, Ian pulled back from the kiss staring right at her. 

Lisa still had her eyes close at the time not knowing what to do. After some mere instants, Ian gently traced his fingers on her cheeks, making her open her eyes. They both kept panting and still staring at each other as if they were letting their eyes talk for a moment. Ian let out a minute chuckle, which was not in any way to mock her. He couldn't gather the fact that he was finally able to kiss her again, something he has been dying to do since the wedding. 

"What?" Lisa questioned letting out a short laugh too. She still had her hands wrapped around his neck, while he was busy tracing his fingers on his cheeks. 

"You are so toxic, love" he complimented placing his thumb on her swollen lip gently tracing it while he still stared into her eyes. 

"You tend to say that a lot" she commented while placing a hand on his shoulder trying to push him off but Ian didn't let that happen. Instead, he got hold of both her arms, pushing them together and placing them on her back. 

"I say it because I mean it." He answered seductively moving his mouth closer to her tugging her arms closer to get her closer to him. She moved her tongue around the corners, licking her bottom lip in a slow motion. 

"Don't do that Lisa. We won't be able to go home if you continue that." He warned her letting out a small groan from the need building up inside him. Lisa didn't answer him on this. She wasn't ready to go any further right now. As if knowing what she was thinking he spoke up again. 

"Don't worry, love. I will not force anything on you. I understand you are not ready. We will wait." He answered as he left her arms and leaned forward to place a tender kiss on her lips. Lisa smiled at him, letting him know how grateful she was.

"We should head home now." He stated as he looked around the place once more before moving his hand forward for her to hold. 

"I think we should stay here tonight" She answered looking at him. "We... I have a bed behind this room. We can use that." She finished as she moved forward and stood before another door that was left unnoticed by Ian. 

"Why do you have a bed here?" He asked confused, as he walked ahead and stood beside her. 

"Sometimes, I would finish my work late at night and spent my night here. It's been quite a while I have been doing that." She answered shrugging her shoulders. 

'It's not like anybody would care.' She whispered to herself opening the door wide open. 

"What? Why won't anyone care? Won't your father be worried?" He asked walking inside the room trying to get her attention. Realising what was happening Lisa took a large gulp of air. She had said it out loud.

"What? When did I say that?" She replied as she moved quickly to pick up some of the stuff from the bed, patting it roughly to remove some of the dust. 

"Don't avoid my question, Lisa. Why did you say nobody will care?" Ian asked moving ahead to hold her by holding her forearm, twisting her around so that she was facing him. 

"I...I didn't...can we please not talk about this? Please?" She pleaded to try to convince him. Ian looked at her for some seconds before he nodded his head, leaving her arm. 

"Fine. But from now one you won't be staying here alone at night. If you have to work overnight, come with me or bring me along. Do anything but don't stay here alone." He huffed looking past her, not giving her any room for argument. 

"Really? You would stay the whole night here?" She asked raising her eyebrows at him and placing her crossed arms over her chest. 

"If that means keeping you safe, then yes, I would stay with you here the whole night" He answered honestly looking into her eyes. There was no sign of mockery in his face; his face was serious, like dead ass serious. Lisa opened her mouth to argue again but closed it as Ian raised his eyebrows at her. The decision was final. 

"Now, do you have a couch around this place or maybe some extra sheets?" He asked walking aside and removing his court. His bulge muscles could be seen beneath his white shirt. While his shoulders so stiff and strong were also visible. 

"You okay there sweetheart?" Ian said smirking. Lisa didn't even notice when he turned towards her. 

"I...we... I didn't see anything." She defended herself as she turned her head away from him. She could hear him chuckling from behind her. He walked and stood beside her as he placed his white shirt in front of her eyes from the back. 

"Take this shirt. The dress will not be comfortable at night. Change in it." He whispered behind her as he placed a tender kiss just below her earlobe moving away from her leaving her to turn into a red tomato from embarrassment

"So any extra sheets?" He proposed again now standing in another corner of the room. "I think I will have to sleep on the floor tonight since there is no couch around the place." He chuckled lightly slowing shaking his head. Lisa stood quietly for a second trying to figure out whether she should offer him the bed along with her or not.

"It will be cold here; you can sleep on the bed." She answered tugging the shirt in her hand closer to her.

"Are you sure? I mean would it be fine by you?"

"Yeah," she answered nodding her head as she started walking out of the room. 

"Where are you going?" She heard him ask before she could even step out of the room.

"To change."

"Change here. I will be outside." He stated as he walked outdoor lightly shutting the door behind him. 

This is going to be one hell of a night.        
____________

I am thankful for the votes. They made my day. So thank you.

10 votes on this chapter!!

Let's go!!

Thank you. XOXO