5. The Careers

Continue from last chapter...

Primrose's POV

He finally stopped me, I turn round with angry look, I caught The Careers smirks and staring at me or Peeta.
"Seriously? I couldn't live myself if I lose you, you're just kid and I can't let anyone die in my arms or watch them dies." Peeta said I sighed, "Peeta, you don't have to watch me die or hold me but just leave me alone." I said, "I swear I will never forgive myself if you die and seeing Katniss in pain." He said, "and I couldn't forgive myself if you die and the baby will never meet her or his father when it's born!" I shout not enough for everyone hear.
"Right now, leave me alone." I said walk pass him and accident push him.

I walk to the lady who in charge of training centre, "may I go bathroom?" I asked she nodded as I leave the room.
Walk in girls bathroom and wash my face, I felt tears fell down, sound sob coming out of my mouth. I heard door open, I quickly wipe tears away from my face and dry my hands since it wet when I wash my face, "Prim is it?" I heard voice said I nodded hope she can see me nodded, after dry my hands and turn round to see two girls from the Careers. "I'm Clove and this is Glimmer." Clove said smile, this is odd. The careers hate everyone expect each other and she just... smile at me? Odd.
"We saw you had fight with baker boy." Glimmer said, "is everything okay?"
"Why do you care? I thought you hate everyone." I asked, they chuckles.
"Expect you." They said same times.
"Why me?" I asked sound confused.
"Well, I heard you have death wish and you seem unhappy with baker boy." Clove said smile, "you want to kill me? And his name is Peeta." I said sighed.
"We couldn't hurt 12 years old girl like you." Clove said, "I'm SO confused now. You heard me have death wish sound like you happy to kill me and now you couldn't hurt me?" I said.
"What she meant is, we want you to be our allies. I heard you want to be doctor like your mother so we could use medic in our allies." Glimmer said, "you want medic in your allies until end so you could kill me?" I asked, "not you, we told you we couldn't hurt young kids." Glimmer said, "plus I thought you want to die?" She added.
"I know but not too soon." I said they nodded in understandable, I sighed.
"What do you say?" Clove said, I shrugs my shoulders and leave bathroom to find two boys from the careers outside in front of me, "boys bathroom is that way if you need one?" I point to boys bathroom with unsure face, they chuckles, "no we waiting for your answer." The muscles blonde boy said.