18. Wait, How Is That Possible?

Next Day...

Peeta's POV

How did Katniss react? This is all my fault that Prim, Katniss's little sister is dead because of me! I wish none of this had happens, I wish I could change back in time and save Prim this time.
Few nurses and doctors was checking on me if I got any cuts or injury so they could fix me up and get me better.
I had to stay in bed, resting before big day tomorrow, door open there Katniss and Gale walk in. "Peeta?" Katniss said hugged me tightly, "I can't believe she's gone." She added with tears fell down.
"I'm sorry." I said, she hugged me again, "this isn't your fault." She said.
"It is." I said, "Peeta, it's not." Gale said, door open again, there Haymitch and Effie walk in with happy faces.
"Why so happy?" I asked, feeling anger inside me I mean I just lost Prim and they seem happy about it or is it?
"Good news, Prim's survive from mutts attacked." Haymitch said we all in shocked and shoot up quickly, "how is that possible? It was lots of them." I said, "I don't know how but it's seem mutts hate Cato not Prim so she's still alive." Effie said we all walk in Prim's room, she got all bruises face and lots of cuts from Mutts, she got tube in her mouth, "what is wrong with her?" Gale asked, "she's in coma." Effie said.

I can't believe this...

Primrose Everdeen is still alive...

But she in coma...

I hope she will wake up soon...

Primrose's POV

I scream and woke up same times while gasping, Katniss ran in my room with my mother. "Prim, it's just dream." Katniss said hugged me, this isn't real? I mean my dream isn't real? I hope not.
I was picked to go in games and fall in love with Cato, almost dies many times and was in coma... now none of them are real, it was just dream, I sighed.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe... sorry guys it was only dream.