11. Waterfall

Continue from last chapter...

Primrose's POV

I watched everyone wake up expect me and Marvel, they see us and smile.
"Morning guys." They said same times.
"Morning guys." Marvel and I said.
"How long have you been up? I know Marvel always get up early." Clove said, "I always get up early too." I said, "not long ago." I added they all nodded.
"What should we be doing today? Looking for people to kill?" Clove asked, "we need foods, Marvel and I will go hunting while you girls stay here again." Cato said we all nodded in agreement, that mean us girls some time alone, Marvel stand up ready to go with Cato but Cato came to me and kiss my forehead before leaving with him.

I sat on floor with girls, "so why doesn't he kiss you on lip? You two did it once and it seem you two stopped now." Glimmer said, "I don't know." I said, "maybe he doesn't want anyone watching us kissing." I added point up to sky cos there will be a camera watching us, they nodded and smile.
"I'm not blind or something but either one of you two like Marvel." I said.
"I do not!" They said same times as I laughing so hard until I heard boys came back, "what so funny?" They asked look at me like I'm crazy.
"They won't admit-" I was interrupted by girls cover my mouth to stop me, but I bit their hands, "OW!" They shouted.
"That one of them like Marvel." I add.
"Really?" Marvel said I nodded, I caught Cato smiling like about to laugh, "so funny." He said, "what is?" We all asked same times, "Prim bit your hands." He said girls trying make growls noise at me, I start to giggles.
"Sorry." I said in baby voice, they groan and shaking their head while boys start to laughing and sat down on ground.
"No wonder why you love her?" Clove said look at Cato who smiling at me.
"She's special." Cato said I blushing.
"She's blushing." Marvel said I kept head down, "shut up!" I shouted.
"Anyway, why back so soon?" Glimmer asked, "we think we all should go together because we found waterfall." Cato said us girls gasp and jump up.
"Let's go then." Marvel said we all run to where waterfall is and it's pretty.

Out of no where, girls jump in with clothes still on, boys just laughing.
"Wow! Come on!" Girls screamed.
We all jump in water with clothes still on, we laughing like crazy and messing, it's felt so nice, Cato swim to me.
"I love you." He said I smile, "I love you too." I said as he lean in and kissed me.
"Aww!" We heard they say same times.