16. Cato Can't Find Prim

Continue from last chapter...

Peeta's POV

I look at Prim who was just doing stabbing on floor with her small knife.
"What are you gonna do?" I asked she look at me confused, "aren't you suppose go back with the careers before they get worried about you." I added she look back down, "I don't know if I should." She said not looking up.
"What make you say that?" I asked.
"They told they could never hurt young kids like me and Rue, but... Marvel killed her." She said stabbing harder than before like she trying kill whole earth, I get it she angry and she need let anger out of her body, I sighed.
"What are you really going to do right now?" I asked, she stopped stabbing on floor and look up but not in my eyes.
"Maybe help you to win." She said.
"Prim..." she interrupted me with glare, very hard glare enough scare me off.
"How many times have I told you about your child?" She said look away from me, "you need to stop complaining about me have to win instead of you!" She added look at me with tears, "please Peeta, don't let me win." She began running off, "WAIT! Prim!" I shout running after her with a spear.

~

Cato's POV

Where the hell is she?! It's been ages.
"Cato..." Clove said but I stopped her.
"Don't! I told you to keep eye on her! And now she's gone!" I shout at her.
"She told me she won't go too far." She said with tears and fear in her eyes.
"You could have gone with her!" I shout, I don't care if I scare Clove off but it's her fault that Prim's gone!
Now Marvel isn't here either, we heard cannon goes off that mean someone had died and I'm worried if it's Prim or Marvel but I hope it's not Prim and now we have to wait till it's get dark so we could see who had died today.
If it's was her then I had to kill myself because I love her, she mean world to me so very much, I wish we weren't in games so we could running away and have a life in future, which that never gonna happens. Clove went sat down next to Noah and lean her head on Noah shoulder, I felt bad for shouting at her. I mean she is my best friend, we grown up together since we were 12.

~

Peeta's POV

I stopped and panting after been running but couldn't find her anywhere, I take deep breathe and start to walking, I hope she's walking right now instead of running. I find her sitting on rock, staring at ground.
"Prim?" I said she look at me with tears in her eyes, I sat next to her and hugged her tightly as she is now sobbing. "Sh... it's okay." I coos her.

~

Cato's POV

I lay down on ground, sighs and look at Sky as it getting dark now. Music began start, I sighs in relief because Prim isn't dead but Marvel had... who could kill him? Is it baker boy? Rue is dead too.
Wait baker boy?! Did he took Prim?!