10. "Keep Prim Safe"

Continue from last chapter...

Primrose's POV

Thank god Cato and the careers heard me scream and well... they was late to save me and I manage killed someone.
I never want killing people and I hate to do that plus that not what doctor do when I want to be one, I was shaken up when I killed her, I didn't mean it.
Katniss knew I hate killing or hurting people, she can't blame me when I'm in games. I'm sure she understand, Cato was hugging me to calm me down.

We all walked for a hour or so until it nearly getting dark and we all hungry now, Cato decide himself and Marvel will go find foods while us girls stay and make a fire before getting dark.
Cato kiss my forehead before leaving with Marvel, "Keep Prim safe." He said Girls nodded as he leave with Marvel.
"The problem is how do we make a fire?" Glimmer asked with worried.
"You're lucky to have me because I know how to make it." I said smirks.
"Seriously? How are you learn everything?" Glimmer asked I shrugs, "I think I have big brain." I said Clove just snicker and sat down on floor.
I start to make a fire until I heard boys came back, "don't you two know how to make a fire?" Marvel asked sat down.
"Because she got big brain." Glimmer said rolls her eyes, Clove and I laugh.
As well as Marvel and Cato laugh too.
I went sat next to Cato who put his arm round me to keep me warm, rub my arm to warm me up since I'm cold.

~

I woke up in Cato's arms, I sit up slowly not to wake him. I saw Marvel was cleaning his spear and saw me, then he smile and wave me over to him so I did.
"Morning." Marvel said I said same.
"Were you always up early?" I asked I mean I always get up really early probably round about 6 o'clock.
"Yeah, well if I haven't got brothers, I could have stay in bed." He said so he got brothers, "so your brothers wake you up or something?" I asked.
"We in same room, it's small house so we haven't much rooms." He said.
"I thought district 1 and 2 are rich?" I asked, "oh yeah they do but my mother doesn't like big house so." He said.
"How many?" I asked he look at me.
"3, two younger and one older." He said, "my older brother soon moving." He added, "he's got girlfriend."
"Wow, big family." I said he nodded.
"How many sibling do you have?" He asked, "just one." I said, "olde sister."
"So I heard she's pregnant." He said.
"Yeah." I said, "it's shame that you won't able to meet her or him." He said, "I know, to be honestly... I wish she wasn't pregnant and I could have gone home if Peeta let me." I said whispers at end sentence, He nodded and pat my back, "sorry to hear." He said, "sorry about your father." He added I look at him in shocked, "oh, Cato kinda overheard you and Rue talking."
"And he told you?" I said he nodded.