6. District 11 Rue

Next Day.

Primrose's POV

I was helping Rue who same age as me, we want to be allies but secretly I never told Rue that I'm allies with the careers, two boys who I found out their names is Cato and Marvel. I'm scared she could leave me. But I really need her because she only friend I got, I never got friends at home expect Rory who happens Gale little brother and same ages as me, I miss him and he will be all alone if I dies.I was helping Rue how to make fire, and she did it. "Wow where did you learn that from?" Rue asked smile. "My sister is hunter so she taught me since my father died, he use to taught me how to hunting and I stopped when he died then my sister start to taught me but I didn't go hunting with her, it just... it being memories of my father if I go hunting." I said Rue seem sorry for me and hugged me, "I'm sorry." She said, "it's alright." I said nodded, yeah it's hard.

Cato's POV

I overheard Prim and Rue talking about how did she learn make fire, I heard she mention about her father and I really felt bad for her. Poor Prim, who had to go in games at her ages.
She's got beautiful long blonde hair like me, it's like she look almost twin me.
I don't understand why President Snow send young ages kids to in the games.
It's better if he send adults to the games not kids, they don't deserve to go in the games, I felt sorry for Prim.

Primrose's POV

I told Rue that I have to go do bow and arrow that Katniss taught me how to use it and I need to learn more that.
Rue is going do climbing so we leave each other and I accident bump into Cato and fell on ground, he helped me get up. "Sorry Prim." He said, "it's okay I wasn't look where I was going." I said.
"So Katniss taught you that, huh?" He said I nodded, "yeah." I said smile.

I went to archery arena, pick up now and arrows as I watched Glimmer do first and shoot nearly the middle few times, so I doing mine and I shoot in middle few times, Glimmer was shocked, "jealous?" I asked giggles.
I heard laughing coming from the careers, I look at them who clapping.
"So your sister taught you better." Cato said smirks and I blush little make sure no one see me, I kept my head down.
I saw Rue seem upset when she saw me with the careers, I felt bad about this.
"I got to go." I said put bow and arrows down as I catch up to Rue.

I'm pretty sure the careers wonder where I'm going, "Rue I'm so sorry." I said, "it's okay. They asked you to be their allies, so it's okay." Rue said.
"Maybe I could ask them if you like to join, they don't like kill young kids like us." I said she shaking her head 'no' "no it's okay, Peeta already asked me." She said I was shocked, "you never told me?" I said, "and you never did." She said walk away, I look at the careers who already look at me, with sorry faces. I sighed and walk out training centre, I don't care if it not finish but I'm so upset and ran to my bedroom.