► T H R E E

-

-

Mina didn't question what happened in the mind of the demon she was currently hiding with. She decided that it was best to stay quiet and just thank him for putting her in the bed.

Jungkook smiled as he went to go freshen himself up and left Mina to make breakfast.

"What do demons eat..?" She asked herself. But then face palmed when she continued to talk to herself, "Dumbass, your boyfriend is basically one."

She decided to just do a simple breakfast. Bacon and Eggs with toast and some butter. Jungkook came out minutes later with his hair wet and sweats that were way lower than they needed to be. Yeah, he had no shirt on.

Mina turned around and started to speak, but her words trailed off as she stared at his attire. Hot damn was he built. His perfectly defined milk chocolate abs were just too tempting to touch.

"Like what you see?" He wiggled his eyebrows and Mina just looked at him with a flush face before saying, "B-Breakfast is ready!"

She turned around, calming her red face down. When she turned around, she was face to face with Jungkook. His face was inches away from hers. If she just tip toed a bit more, their lips would meet.

When Jungkook leaned down even more to almost close the space between them, Mina shut her eyes and pulled her lips in. All she heard was the sound of the stove turning off and Jungkook chuckling whilst he moved away from her.

"I wouldn't lay my lovely lips on your crusty ones, Mina." Her eyes opened and she stared at jungkook, her mouth open and eyes wide. He just started laughing as he sat down on the stool, about to take his fork and stab the eggs.

The fork didn't meet the soft scrambled up eggs. Instead, they hit the counter and when jungkook brought the fork up to eat, he didn't taste anything but the metallic utensil in his mouth.

Mina just snatched his breakfast away.

"Fuck you, no breakfast." She huffed out as he opened the trash and was about to dump it in there. But before she could, jungkook used his demonic powers to bring the plate back to him.

"Don't. Touch. My. Food." He growled out, protecting his well deserved food. "Yeah. Well. I. Made. That. Food." Mina retorted, holding up her fork as a weapon.

"Listen bit-" As jungkook was going to finish his sentence, lightening struck and the lights went out. Mina was now shaken and Jungkook knew that he was fucked

Because jungkook had powers, he had great eye site as well. He could see in the pitch black state. Jungkook quickly rushed to Mina and almost grabbed her, but another strike of lightning hit, and this time it was in the house. The power came on, showing what was going on.

Jungkook had his hand out right near Mina to grab her, but Jihyun had tore his hand inside the younger demons flesh, where the heart was supposed to be. Demons didn't have hearts in the human world, that's what you knew. But what you didn't know was that Jungkook gained one.

Jungkook was frozen in his spot, not breathing or blinking because if he did, his death would near in this body and he'd be sent back to the underworld. Mina's eyes were full of fear as her mouth was dry. Tears threatened to fall out of it once Jihyun stared into her soul with those bright, yellow angry eyes.

"She's Mine jungkook. And you will never have her."

What could be heard was a scream and a body thumping to the floor, along with a red, bleeding heart.