► F O U R T E E N

-

-

After everything quieted down, Mina sat in front of Jungkook. He waited for her to start asking questions or even yell at him, but she did nothing of the sort.

"I missed you." She admitted, her heart pouring out to him once more. Jungkook bit his lip in guilt, his thumbs twiddling with each other.

"Mina I-" He tried to explain himself but the right words wouldn't come out. He didn't know how to explain himself.

"It's alright, Jungkook." Her voice was soft, gentle, just like before. He found comfort in her voice but the guilt came crashing down 100 times harder when he left this fragile girl all alone. Where he left the girl who helped fix him all alone.

"You must be hungry, right? I got a whole stack of banana milk waiting for you in the fridge and some of your favorite fruits, let me just go get some," Mina stood up and slowly walked to the kitchen. She touched the fridge and was slowly opening it, but a hand shut it close.

Her body stiffened as Jungkook came close to her. Way too close to be specific. His breath was shaky against her neck and his body warmth was transferring to her.

Goosebumps arose and her throat became dry.

"I missed you too.. way more than you missed me." Jungkook cut the silence and decided it was now his turn to pour his heart out to her. He wouldn't lie about the reason why he left.

Which was that, Jungkook fell for Mina. And as if it wasn't already dangerous for Jungkook to be near her back then, his new found feelings made it even more difficult to come back.

Because of how strong Jungkook's feelings for Mina were, the urge to kill her would come back 20x harder if he were to see her in only a couple months of containment. He had to leave for a year.

"Jungkook.." Mina called out, barley in a whisper but he heard it. He knows that deep down she felt something she shouldn't have.

Jungkook turned her around and Mina averted her eyes elsewhere. He sighed and just let it be, for now at least.

Minutes passed and they just stayed in that awkward position. And during the minutes that passed, Mina was recalling events that happened between them. And that one day when he cried out someone's name. If she was going to get answers about his whereabouts with Jin and Namjoon and the reason why he left, she would like to know some other things as well.

"Who's Jiwoo?"

Jungkook's body froze at the mention of that persons name. Once more, he didn't know how to speak or explain and Mina just sighed.

But then he spoke, ready to show his past to her.

"Jiwoo was a girl I met when I first entered the human world. She taught me how to act like a human. I fell in love with her, but that was my biggest mistake."

Mina furrowed her eyebrows and asked why.

"She died, because of me."

-

YALL THREESOME BETWEEN THE TWO MALES AND MINA SKSKKSKSK

jk jk but I'm sorry for the long wait. A double update is coming dw dw.

Question tho: Mina x Jungkook ,, or Jimin x Mina?