► E I G H T E E N

-

It's been three months since jimin broke up with Mina. And in those three months, she's been acting great. Which made only Jungkook wonder why she's acting like this. The others didn't really care because she constantly flirted with them now.

Jin and Namjoon weren't really being hit on but they were considering having Mina join them in bed. Yep. That's what she was making all the guys feel like. Even Jungkook. But it really hurt.

Because the girl he fell in love with wasn't there. She'd constantly get drunk and want sex. Yoongi and Taehyung would be her toys for those times. They didn't really care if she was doing it because she's still heartbroken, honestly, everyone in the house would let her do whatever she wanted. Except, killing her self.

Today, Jungkook kept nagging her for wearing revealing clothes to go shopping in the market. She obviously replied sassily, "Are you my fucking dad?" He just sighed and walked on with her but made sure to let those veins crawl up his face and scare everyone who looked at her.

She went into the store and grabbed a bunch of junk food and drinks. Jungkook's eyes widened for a second but soon they went back to a soft state when a child bumped into her and he started to cry.

Mina went down to pick the child up and caressed her head, giving a little kiss to her forehead to calm him down. "Shh, it's okay. Auntie is sorry, hm? Look, auntie will buy you some chocolate, will that make you feel better?" She asked in a cute voice and the child stopped crying at the mention of chocolate.

She smiled and went to buy him some chocolate. Jungkook watched in awe at how she soothed the child. And he was genuinely happy because he's seeing the girl he fell in love with again.

Jungkook paid for everything and the child became happy as he munched on the chocolate. Turns out that the child was the cashier's son and they didn't want them to pay for the food, but they still did.

"You two are such a good couple. I bet In the future when you have kids, you'll be great parents." The cashier smiled and Mina's smile dropped. All she thought about was Jimin.

Jungkook noticed and he gave a small smile to the cashier before taking the items and walking out with Mina hand in hand. Instead of walking, he just teleported back to the house.

"Good parents.. huh?" Mina quietly said and Jungkook sighed once more, placing the items down and then going to embrace Mina.

"Mina we'll get him back, I swear. I'll do whatever it takes to get him back for you." It was silent, but Mina then looked up at Jungkook and he looked at her.

"Jungkook.." He knew what they were about to do was completely wrong. The way that he even thought of her was wrong. But he wouldn't mind doing whatever for her at this point. He didn't mind being used by her, if that made Mina forget Jimin for a little moment, then he'd do anything.

Their lips connected in an instant and items were being dropped on the floor, a thump sound emitting. The boys knew this was going to happen soon, so they left the house early.

Jungkook lifted Mina up by her thighs and placed her on the cold countertop where she shivered a bit, but still didn't break from the kiss.

Neither of them pulled away for a breath of air because this is how much they both needed this.

Jungkook's veins started growing and he felt ashamed for wanting to rip her apart at a moment like this, so he pulled away but Mina kept him close, her hands following the dark lines that grew on his face.

Once again, their eyes locked and through their eyes, they communicated. Mina made him feel loved, and Jungkook made her feel.. different than how she feels whenever she's with Yoongi or Taehyung. He made her feel the same way Jimin did, wanted, accepted.

It scared her, but she needed this so her lips softly pressed against his once more, then they trailed to his cheek, and jaw, and eventually down to his neck. Her hands left his face and went to the hem of his shirt, tugging on it slightly.

Jungkook sighed at the feeling and then pulled his shirt off for her. She was in awe, his body was built so well.

Soon enough, a pile of clothes trailed from downstairs and then up to their room. Mina was laying on top of the bed, her back arching as Jungkook flicked his tongue around her folds, making her moan at the feeling.

His fingers pumped inside of her and her moans became louder as her hand trailed down to his hair, tugging on it slightly as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Just by a small kiss and she was drugged by him. It was true when he said he was breathtaking in bed.

She reached her high and Jungkook slowly got up, bringing his fingers to his lips. As he opened his mouth, she could see a glimpse of his sharp canine teeth before his tongue darted out to lick his fingers clean and suck them dry.

"Fuck," She said out loud and Jungkook smirked. Once he was done enjoying the taste of her, he slowly crawled up, towering over her.

His lips attached to hers once again but pulled away to kiss her jaw, nibble against her ear, and then leave love marks on her neck. She let out small gasps as he did so but then it turned into a whimper as the tip of his member teased her entrance.

"Jungkook I swea- holy fuck!" He shoved his length in and she let strings of curse words leave her lips.

The rest of the night he was pounding into her like there was no tomorrow and saying sweet nothings. The boys came back too soon and were grossed out for the whole night. It wasn't until 11 pm until they both had enough of each other and Mina fell asleep in his arms.

Jungkook pulled the covers on both of them, hiding their naked bodies from the cold air. He slowly planted soft kisses on her shoulder, causing her to squirm a little.

Chuckling lowly, he pulled his lips away from her shoulder. "You're too cute." He admitted. "Sometimes, I wish i met you before jimin did, so we could be like this all the time. It's a bit selfish, isn't it?" Jungkook let out a hopeless sigh and then continued to speak to the sleeping girl.

"I'm selfish Mina. I'm so selfish when it comes to you now. I know I promised to help you get Jimin back, but after today, I just don't think I can." This man was so whipped.

When the clock struck 11:11, Jungkook confessed, "I love you, Mina. I love you too much. And it's because of this love that I gained this greed for you. I can't let you go, I'm sorry."

-

I felt awkward writing this ew
Lmao this chapter was ekkmmdmded