► N I N E

-

-

The elevator door dinged and they both walked out. Jungkook didn't have his fake smile on anymore, instead, he had a real smile on.

Namjoon however, was shitting his pants. Usually Jin would handle the situations with the demons and Namjoon would be his aid.

"Um, just walk straight down that hall and you can get the papers!" Namjoon told Jungkook and he left. The older male sighed and went up the stairs instead.

He ran to the floor Mina was emitted in so he could tell his husband what he said was true.

Namjoon ran to your room and opened the door, ready to explode on his husband and Mina.

"KIM FUCKING SEOKJIN YOU LITTLE SHIT I TOLD YOU I WAS RI-" Namjoon looked around the room and saw Jungkook sitting there while Jin was in the middle of a conversation with Mina, who, by the way, was ready with her clothes.

"I- I'm sorry! But Jin honey, I need to talk to you, now." Seokjin excused himself and gave Namjoon the look as he walked outside.

Namjoon shut the door and quickly spelled the room so they wouldn't be heard.

"I TOUCHED HIM. IT WAS TRUE. WHAT I SAID WAS RIGHT. JINNIE HE'S JUNGKOOK. JEON DEVIL BITCH ASS JUNGKOOK."

Seokjin didn't seem fazed. In fact, he seemed calm. Namjoon looked at his husband and then his eyes widened with what he said next.

"I know. And he's not himself right now. We have to snuff the darkness out of him, for Mina's sake." He said, crossing his arms with a sigh coming out.

"But-" Namjoon tried to argue, but Seokjin cut him off. He sighed and then nodded, giving in to his husbands plan.

"We'll do it in the room, come on." Namjoon took off the hearing spell and they both walked into the room, only to find skin cut off with trails of blood, and no sign of the girl who's being tortured, or the blood craving demon.