► T W E N T Y

-

-

It's now been a whole year since Mina has given up on Jimin and moved on with her life. Jungkook, Yoongi, Tae, Namjoon, and Jin still question the girls lifestyle but, she's fine with it. Fucking around with other men is what she was always best at.

Mina's feelings for Jungkook disappeared when she moved out of his home and went back to her own. The one without any trace of Jimin. His body that was desiccating was taken by Jungkook and stored away in a storage facility all the way in America.

She's happy with her own life and looks forward to waking up and working. She doesn't cry or seclude herself, even fake her happiness for the sake of others. Mina is a whole new person now.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's feelings are still there and he wants the girl he fell in love with back. They've argued countless times and said harsh things to each other but in the end, they slept together and one left in the morning, forgetting all about the fight. It was becoming a toxic relationship. Just like how Mina had it with Jihyun, she was turning into a human version like him now.

And down there, Jihyun was living for the new and "improved" Mina. He thrived off of Jimin being tortured as he watched the love of his life crumble each day. It pissed Jihyun off that for a whole year, Jimin didn't give up hope and forgave Mina for sleeping around with his friends and strangers. And that Jungkook wouldn't come back down to the underworld either.

All Jihyun was waiting for was one huge mess up Mina would make and then, Jimin would turn. The two of them would kill endlessly and rule the underworld together, overthrowing their father. They'd go to the surface and take over the human world too.

Now, to the present, here we are with Mina leaving someone's house. Her makeup all smeared, shirt half buttoned, hair all tangled up and an angry Jungkook eyeing her down as he waited right by the drive way, leaning against his Mercedes Benz with his arms crossed.

"How much did you make off of him?" He questioned through gritted teeth. Mina scoffed and walked over to the passenger side of his car, harshly opening up the door and then slamming it with the same force once she got in. Jungkook got inside and wouldn't start up the car until she'd answer.

"About 10k from just giving him a blowjob. Rich men nowadays will give anything to women who can please them." Jungkook's nose scrunched up at the mention of just 10,000 dollars from giving a douche a blowjob. "They have no lives, always busy with work." Mina sighed, closing her eyes as she gestured for the man to start driving.

"And what do you have, Mina? A shitty, disgusting life." Jungkook started his car, backing out of the driveway of this strangers house—who he'd later come back to just to give him the creeps and maybe torture him just a bit. Mina groaned, not wanting to hear his opinions on her lifestyle for the billionth time.