► E I G H T

-

-

"I'm saying it could be that! I mean have you seen these wounds Jin?"

"Namjoon shut up, she's too pure for that. And you're going to wake her up if you keep shouting." Said name, Jin, said. But she was already awake.

Her eyes fluttered opened and she immediately regretted it. The bright light burned her eyes, making them water for a split second but she blinked those tears away. Slowly, Mina turned her head to the side where two men - who were honestly angels - stood, arguing and such.

The other man, Namjoon, looked at you and flashed you a smile. "Well look who's awake!" He cheerfully said and came towards her bed.

"Yeah because you woke her up." Jin replied and followed Namjoon. Namjoon had helped her up as he saw her trying to sit up and Jin had pressed a button on the hospital bed to make it more comfortable for Mina.

"Why am I here?" Mina questioned, her voice croak. Namjoon raised his eyebrows and Jin Sat down on a nearby chair, crossing his leg over the other and sighing.

"You don't remember what happened to you?" Mina shook her head, playing with her fingers. "You don't even remember the scene you caused?" He asked once more but she just shook her head again.

"Why am I even here?"

"Because you were-" Before Jin could speak, the door slid open and in came the red headed demon who didn't even bother to change his hair color.

Mina could see the slight smirk appearing on his face but he pushed it away with worthy as he ran towards her with fake concern.

"Mina, my god, are you okay?"

"Yes yes I'm fine- Jungkook what happened? Why is your hair red?" She asked and he just said not to worry about it.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Jin asked, standing from the chair. He seemed more light and calm now that Jungkook had showed up.

"No he isn-"

"Yes I am. I went to work and came home to find blood spilled on the floor. Then there were screams outside and ambulances coming so I ran out and well, here I am." Jungkook lied. He lied to them and to Mina

Before Mina had came here, Jungkook made sure of her to have no memory of what he did to her. He just wiped it away, like that. Because if she had her memory, it was over for Jungkook.

"Right, please make sure she's okay and don't leave her alone for a few days. And make sure she takes her pills every night." Jin also said.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, me? Right. Kim Seokjin aka Dr. Kim. I was the one who performed surgery on Ms. Kang here and my Husband right there," He pointed to Namjoon and Namjoon waved, "Helped bring Ms. Kang here. He also helped with the nursing and such."

Mina gave a smile at Namjoon. Those two were married and she found it adorable. Right now in her life, this seemed to be the only normal thing.

"Thank you so much Dr. Kim. Is it alright if she gets discharged today?" Jin pondered for a moment as he flicked his wrist in a fancy way, pushing his glasses up. How funny and extra, but cute at the same time.

"If the paperwork is done then yes. You can take her home but you must be gentle." Jin said. Namjoon agreed.

"I'll have you come down to the front desk and you can fill out the necessary information for Mina." Namjoon stated as he gestured for Jungkook to go to the door.

"Thank you once again. Baby, I'll get your clothes and we'll go home, yeah?" Mina doesn't know why but her body and mind reacted to Jungkook calling her 'Baby.' It was usually a thing Jimin did. Say baby 24/7. So maybe she was used to it.

Jungkook flashed one of the most fakest smiles ever before he left with Namjoon.

The elevator door opened and both men entered at the same time. Their hands both touched the main floor button and once Namjoon felt Jungkook's cold, blood thirsty hands, he knew his prediction was right.

Mina's injuries were not normal for any weapon to penetrate through her skin like that. It only had to be one creature who left his marks like that. The demon, Jeon Jungkook.