► N I N E T E E N

-

-

MINA'S POINT OF VIEW

Fluttering my eyes open, I took a deep breath and then exhaled, feeling comfortable for the first time ever.

Nothing of last night hit my brain until I felt a strong pair of arms grip around my bare body tightly. My cheeks heated up as I slowly turned my head, narrowing my eyes to see a peaceful Jungkook; chest bare, messy hair, and breath steady.

"Holy fuck did I just-" I said out loud and Jungkook turned in his sleep, his grip on me releasing as he turned to the side.

To make sure, I pull the sheets up a bit and see a well built bottom— holy buttocks was that a nice ass—then the events of yesterday took place and I let the sheets go, groaning at what happened.

It was the best night ever since this whole ordeal happened and I didn't really regret it, but I was mostly embarrassed.

Quickly but quietly, I got off the bed and went to go change and wash up. Once I finished and put my hair up in a ponytail, I bumped into the masculine chest that pressed against my back when I awoke.

"Good morning, beautiful." His raspy voice sent chills down my spine. And the fact that he was still naked made my mouth water. He was literally a whole ass meal.

"g-goodmorningigottogowithjoonfoodbye" I rambled and went to leave but he grabbed me before I could leave the room and turned me around, pulling my chin up as his lips crashed against mine.

Heart fluttering, I shut my eyes and kissed him back. After a minute, he pulled away and said, "Have fun," Before walking to change and get ready.

I squealed out an okay and ran out of the room. The only thing I heard was his laugh and my heart thumping.

But as thoughts came running across my mind, I felt guilty for feeling this way. For feeling happy. Jimin is suffering right now, because of me. And here I am, fucking all his best friends and one of his closest ones to move on.

And the worst part of it is; I seem to be gaining feelings for Jungkook. But it's all confusing since part of me loves Jimin and another part is yearning for Jungkook.

-

Sorry for the short chapter but I got other books to update lmao.

3 O'Clock ended with 21 chapters I believe and so this is ending at 21 as well. Have fun with the ending of this book homies🤪🤪

But of course there's the last book that's more action packed?