Foreword (Read me please)

This was revised for the fourth, maybe fifth, time.

The way I wrote the story and the plot had changed. Not a lot, but it did change.

If the previous story was kinda light that focused more on Chanel being gaga, this new one is more mature. Also to warn you, the story contains violence, foul language, sex/nudity, and trigger scenes. Reader discretion is advised.

This is not a vampire story. This is going to be my first time writing a pure dark fantasy/romance/adventure novel.  Spare me. Charot. As you've seen the title, obviously, it talks about the underworld -- my own version of the underworld. This story is inspired by different mythologies across the world, so if you've seen similarities, then you got the answer. 

References: Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri and other mythologies such as Greek, Egyptian, Babylonian/Mesopotamian, Philippine myth, and many more.

Do not base everything that you will read in real-life events. What you'll read or what you had read is nothing but fiction. It means none of the events in the book happened in real life.

Believe what you believe. My intentions are not to persuade, but rather just to tell a story and to entertain. No offense meant to any of your beliefs, morals, and principles. Stick by it.

Take note, to new readers, this is a stand-alone novel/series. You don't need to read my other works.

Now that I've warned you and explained everything, you may now proceed to the next page. Thank you so much for giving this a minute. Enjoy the story!

Love,

LC/imakemyowndestiny